Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that helped me in my previous post on here, Thank You. However, the whole "Waiting for the 2013's" was a bust. Couldn't do it. Just thought I would let you know that I went with the 2012 Hayabusa Limited Edition. Which basically means that I have a Sonoma Red Busa and a really expensive Backpack. But hey, the back pack DOES have "Hayabusa" on it.

With that said, thanks again for all of your help on here and I can certainly tell you that the 400 miles in the last two days on a new Busa have been a blast.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Wow, congrats on the bike.

Can you please explain what it's like to crack the throttle open on the hyabusa?! I have wanted to test ride one since I was in high school!

Is it heavy? Or hard to handle and manouver?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have found that my 2003 GSX-R 1000 is MUCH quicker off the line as the Busa, HOWEVER, as most of you know, it makes up for that on the top end. And as for the handling, I find it surprisingly agile. Don't get me wrong, the twisties are just as fun if not more, but you are gonna tire a little quicker on the Busa.

I've always heard that the Busa was a "Straight Line" bike. Well, they couldn't be more wrong. I LOVE taking the twisty's with it. It handles GREAT. If you are considering a purchase, I say "HELL YEAH". :)

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Everybody here knows that real men ride Hayabusas with turbos and NOS...

Congrats on the new bike! But you'll get bored of it in a month!

:eek:nfloor

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'd like to see the difference between the 1st & 2nd gen Busas. i miss my 02. sure, it coul go like stink compared to everything else i've owned, but what a fat pig.... nothing like dragging body panels thru the curves. :) i definitely won't be taking a Busa to the track again. i'll stick with the 750.

on a sidenote, the Busa was great for STin. Wife loved it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts