Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's an '05 Colorado Xtreme. I just picked her up last night! She rides like a Caddy!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Corky... "cute"?!?! You don't tell a guy who just bought a new truck that it's "cute"! wtf, over?

Anyways, Dan I knew you'd like that lol But my lease was coming near an end so I wanted to take advantage of the Employee Purchase Program GM was having. They knocked $6,000 right off the bat! It's got the I-5 in it, only 20hp less than my damn V8!

I got the windows tinted today so it sucks that I can't smoke in it! Ugh!

·
3 cyl r bttr thn 4
2,470 Posts
Yo Boobie, your truck just got punked :lao . Oh, no she didnt just call your truck "cute", thems fightin words....

Seriously, nice ride bro. Damn, can a brotha get a hook up on one of yous guys (D, Boobie, Gov) jobs? Seems like ya'll are spendin dough like water over there. :) :phatyo

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
nice truck but there is no way they are brothers, unless they have different dads or moms...ones asian and the other is domestic :lao

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
We just got the Isuzu version of that truck intoday. Nice trucks. I'm actually kind of excited about them. We havn't gotten any of the Inline 5's though. But the four cylinders have 175 HP. Not bad for a 4 banger. I'm waiting to see what packages they come out with. I may end up trading my latest purchase in on it.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
:urowned

:lao

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
B.E.T. said:
Yo Boobie, your truck just got punked :lao . Oh, no she didnt just call your truck "cute", thems fightin words....

Seriously, nice ride bro. Damn, can a brotha get a hook up on one of yous guys (D, Boobie, Gov) jobs? Seems like ya'll are spendin dough like water over there. :) :phatyo
yeah they all got money to spend, none of them race!everyone else over here is broke as a joke trying to get from track to track :lao
Damn maybe i should listen to myself!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts