Sport Bikes banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I paid for the MotoGP online LIVE video... PAID to watch it...

First video I click on ... COMMERCIAL! WTF! I paid for the video service... WHY THE HELL are you making me watch commercials!!!

F.U. Dorna!!!

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
before bitching out Dorna, call your cable company and bitch them out.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
he paid for the online service not cable.
i pay for that same online service. but i dont pay for cable because of COMMERCIALS.

·
Registered
576 Posts
i pay for that same online service. but i dont pay for cable because of COMMERCIALS.
i confuse.

i think that's the the point of the rant from the OP.

I agree 100% that if i pay for an online service seperate from a broadcast, that i shouldn't be paying to see commercials. Thats double dipping on the companies side and it's a greaseball move.

wasn't a motogp season subscription something like $100?

thats crazy cash for a handful of races.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
unless he lets us know what video to check, it didnt happen.

Is there a cable service you can pay for to get all the races, from qual to race day?

I thought it was just online
i am looking at in the logic perspective, carry it over to the cable companies too.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I've seen commercials only on the free videos. I have not seen any on any of the subscription videos yet.

·
Habitual line-stepper
11,594 Posts
Yeah... the cable companies are not who makes money from commercials. The actual station itself airs the commercials. The cable company just broadcasts THAT signal to your house, which is what you pay for. it's still INCREDIBLY overpriced, though- which is why I don't pay for TV service.

If it was not for commercials, then TV shows would not get made. That's where the budget for the programs comes from.

There are no commercials in the UK on most stations... but that's because the government pays to make the TV shows.

but yeah- if you are paying for the motogp online content and there are commercials in it, I'd call up and complain- or do a chargeback on my card. That's fucking bullshit.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
On a related note..that's my bitch with Hulu plus. I recently added that service onto my PS3. We used it to watch some TV series / shows when we wanted and watch more than one episode at a time. It's a PAID service. And you STILL have to deal with 30 second commercials at times...annoying.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts