1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Ok now this baby will go up the boat ramp and down the road..So you don't
really need a big truck to pull it out fo the landing...Not much of a sky boat
thou...
Congrats on the new boat. Now all you need is a dictionary, and you'll have it made. :twofinger

I guess you were trying to say you can't "ski" behind it..........well, hook up a rope and let's see if we can tube behind it!! :D :lao

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts
trying to ski behind that would be a bitch from the prop blast LOL!!
Sweet boat though!

·
Registered
863 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Ok now this baby will go up the boat ramp and down the road..So you don't
really need a big truck to pull it out of the landing...And it blows as a sky boat.
That's funny. Reminds me of watching a bud of mine basically run his airboat out of the water, up the bank, across the road, and through his yard to park it in back of his house all under it's own power. Guess when you live across the street from the water and your boat has enough power to bascially cruise across land, who needs a stinkin' trailer.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Let's take it to River Ranch! And give me a long enough rope and I'll tube behind the son'bitch!

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Nekkid Bobby said:
Let's take it to River Ranch! And give me a long enough rope and I'll tube behind the son'bitch!
Ya gonna do it Nekkid?! If so, I'll bring the video camera! :squid :lao

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
speed wheelie said:
Did I smell something wrong?? :bitchslap
Maybe that's why you were having problems spelling. :D You smelled something green and sticky. :smokin

·
---SNIPER---
183 Posts
Is this discussion supposed to go under sportboats.net or are we still in the motorcycle forum???? :flipa

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
X Optio 1 said:
Is this discussion supposed to go under sportboats.net or are we still in the motorcycle forum???? :flipa
:eek:nfloor

That was funny the first hundred times.

All of a sudden this feels like last week. :twofinger

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
The Governor said:
:eek:nfloor

That was funny the first hundred times.

All of a sudden this feels like last week. :twofinger
Like the movie groundhog day where he kept waking up and it was the same day. :)

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
marlboro r-1 said:
Like the movie groundhog day where he kept waking up and it was the same day. :)
eeeery! :eek:

:lao

1 - 20 of 49 Posts