1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
615 Posts
Ehh. I have seen my share of overweight chicks in Europe as well as those that could stand to gain a few pounds.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Like my Dad says, "English women have the biggest boobs, Italian women have the biggest butts, and American women are just fat". Sad that America's leading disease is obesity!

·
Registered
773 Posts
i dunno but that one girl was pretty daggumm hot.. badonka donk

·
Registered
813 Posts
Ok.. the picture is funny.. but I don't think the US is in any short supply of beautiful women..

just look at the girls on SBN... :D

·
Super Moderator
4,658 Posts
Yeah, we have some freaking heifers here. But we have some very hot ones too.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
BrownRob said:
Ok.. the picture is funny.. but I don't think the US is in any short supply of beautiful women..

just look at the girls on SBN... :D
ass kissing just a bit?! hmmmmm? :joke

·
Registered
376 Posts
I see a million hot girls, OSU is flooded with em. Most of the overweight women I see are like atleast 30.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
KoLRaNcH said:
Most of the overweight women I see are like atleast 30.

uhh hummm, EXCUSE ME?!?!?! :bitchslap

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
no matter where you go you are going to find obesity bro....at least here in the US they may be heavy but they have GOOD TEETH. :lao

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
japbike said:
Like my Dad says, "English women have the biggest boobs, Italian women have the biggest butts, and American women are just fat". Sad that America's leading disease is obesity!
Ummm Italian women are the best. I live in A town that is all Italian like 98% any way. Yamagirl is from Cyscily(sp) Thats what drew me to her. :banana

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
I've been really surprised to notice so many fat people in Japan now days. I'm sure it goes hand in hand with all the fast food people are eating these days.

·
Registered
262 Posts
:neener
DCMETRO1 said:
yeah that picture sums it up very well... been to europe many times and the girls are definitly leaner....
+ 10
I have to agree im stationed in europe germany to be exact and i go to poland every chance i get. The dollar still kick ass there, there not on the euro, and all the girls are so hot!
When we get back from iraq this time me and the boys gonna hit slovenia a other country no one has heard about but the booty is banging :lol let you guys know how it is when we get there,
oh and by the way ive met plenty of +30 women who are smoking hot better than lots of 20 something i know might wanna travel a bit and see the world

1 - 17 of 17 Posts