Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got me a 2005 ninja 250 and on my first ride ever on a bike outside of the msf course was 180+ mile from union city tn back to nashville. (getting ready for the flames lol) but it was fun and exciting but scary being beside 18 wheelers. lol but i need some pointers the wind kept swaying me and i only weigh bout 140 lol but how do u get rid of the swaying from the wind or something i just have to get used to. i paid bout 2100 with a joe rocket pheonix 5.0 jacket from a dealership. i am very open and willing to learn from any pointers you might have oh yeah!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
i got me a 2005 ninja 250 and on my first ride ever on a bike outside of the msf course was 180+ mile from union city tn back to nashville. (getting ready for the flames lol) but it was fun and exciting but scary being beside 18 wheelers. lol but i need some pointers the wind kept swaying me and i only weigh bout 140 lol but how do u get rid of the swaying from the wind or something i just have to get used to. i paid bout 2100 with a joe rocket pheonix 5.0 jacket from a dealership. i am very open and willing to learn from any pointers you might have oh yeah!!!!
Congrats Bro!! I hope u didn't buy the bike I was tryin to get.. LoL.. I think the one I want is out in Lafayette, TN about an hour and a half from Nashville.. Hopefully, I'll be up there with ya next week.. Just waitin for my check to clear.. What part of Nashville u located??

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
congrat's on the bike, have fun riding.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i am by tsu i live like across the street literally lol no i got mine from union city tenn bout 3 hours away but the ride back was a blast but scary all at the same time

·
Registered
417 Posts
Congrats on the bike.. yeah the wind is something you just gonna have to get use to.. you will learn to compensate for it the more you ride. be safe and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I'm sure you'll enjoy riding for many years to come. That is a tiny pic, though. Post some better pics, so I can see the sweet 250!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i thought i would get toasted cause it was my first ride on a main street and i rode 180+ miles(xbox achievement) lol but yeah i will try to get some better pics that was with my phone when i stopped to refuel my car that my friend was driving lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts