Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Midnight Rider
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well not a major a milestone or anything, but i did my first wheelie that didn't suck :headbang it was just a power up in 1st and i am still kind of a wuss since the R6 looks so pretty without any rash on it, but i am trying.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
brentsR6 said:
congrats man, fun isn't it? :D

i remember my first wheelie, smacked my junk so hard on the tank comin back down i had to pull over

been there done that it sucks !!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah, i pulled my first baby wheelie just a little over 3 weeks ago, and man is it fun. but i like my r6 without any rash also, i'm just going to take it easy with the stunting. RUBBER SIDE DOWN if yah no what i mean.,

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
now wack the throttle harder and bring it up a little higher. it just takes some time to get used to it, then you'll be riding em no problem

·
Registered
214 Posts
How hard would it be to pull the wheele up in 1st on a 98 GSXR 600? Only been riding for a couple weeks, don't plan on doing this soon, just always been intrigued by stunters. Its a nice art form..........

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
patfitz9 said:
well not a major a milestone or anything, but i did my first wheelie that didn't suck :headbang it was just a power up in 1st and i am still kind of a wuss since the R6 looks so pretty without any rash on it, but i am trying.
welcome to the addiction.....
here's a pic of me on the way up in 2d at about 80mph.....
(notice all the gear)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts