Sport Bikes banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Your crazy, wishful thinking i guess.

the 945 is faster at the bottom and at the top. i dont believe your 954 you own i just think you threw it up here to say hey man 600RR is faster then my 954. maybe you blew a gadget and your running to 2 cylinders and the the frame is kinked really, really, badly, there is no comparison one is a super bike and the other is a toy they are not comparable. The 600rr is a toy you get your child to learn on before you get to the big boys the 1000s. The 600 is like the training wheel bikes, you get when your 4 years old before you get a real bike that you have to balance to ride. Anyone who says differently is lying, they know they paid to much for that toy and now they are saving their own asses by saying hey its a big boy toy hey its even faster i think at least 954. Dont waste your money on a 600 they are not worth the money and you will end up later selling it and then buying the true sport bike the one all the rest want to be the liter bikes.

·
Registered
77 Posts
well im very new to the site and very new to the motorcycle world but i know enough to be able to say "um ok stop, ur done. i think weve all heard enough"

·
Registered
106 Posts
the 945 is faster at the bottom and at the top. i dont believe your 954 you own i just think you threw it up here to say hey man 600RR is faster then my 954. maybe you blew a gadget and your running to 2 cylinders and the the frame is kinked really, really, badly, there is no comparison one is a super bike and the other is a toy they are not comparable. The 600rr is a toy you get your child to learn on before you get to the big boys the 1000s. The 600 is like the training wheel bikes, you get when your 4 years old before you get a real bike that you have to balance to ride. Anyone who says differently is lying, they know they paid to much for that toy and now they are saving their own asses by saying hey its a big boy toy hey its even faster i think at least 954. Dont waste your money on a 600 they are not worth the money and you will end up later selling it and then buying the true sport bike the one all the rest want to be the liter bikes.
You are so right , its about time someone spoke up and told the truth. I wish you would go and tell Ben Bostrom , Megal Duhamal, Jame Hacking this cuz they are making to much money riding them toys around. Such wisdom you have .:bowdown:twofinger

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Are 750's toys? Suzuki has one that makes as much power as your 1000...

If suzuki only made a 1000.. Oh right, they do. Guess the other 1000s are just toys since they only make as much hp as suzuki's 750...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts