Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,687 Posts
I had a friend who towed two full sized quads with his 07 sentra with the 2.0 liter with cvt transmission. He still got 26 on the highway

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
kewl - now load that shit up and come to KS so Zach and i can whup your ass on the trails....

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
kewl - now load that shit up and come to KS so Zach and i can whup your ass on the trails....
He'll get a nose bleed if he goes farther north than Sedona.:eatpop

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
your tank is b***** than his car :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
515 Posts
Say what you will, but I'll just wave to you as I drive by while your filling up at the gas station. I can get 600 or so miles out of a tank of fuel in that thing on the highway.
10 gal tank - 60mpg?
15 gallon - 45mpg?

when is this going to get believable?

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
10 gal tank - 60mpg?
15 gallon - 45mpg?

when is this going to get believable?
Diesel Jetta, gets about 45mpg Hwy. Of course you have to drive it smartly to get there but it's doable.

I've had a few 1000 mile tanks (34 gallon) out of my Dodge Ram. Again, ya gotta drive for it.

·
needs another beer
2,885 Posts
Diesel Jetta, gets about 45mpg Hwy. Of course you have to drive it smartly to get there but it's doable.

I've had a few 1000 mile tanks (34 gallon) out of my Dodge Ram. Again, ya gotta drive for it.
oh yeah?!? i got 300 miles out of a tank once in my truck! as long as i stayed off the highways and watched out for dumb kids in honda civics anyways :boink

1 - 17 of 17 Posts