1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
They always find the most moronic riders to report on :rolleyes

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Yeah, it was posted about a week ago I think. Still a good read, so long as you don't mind reading about "nitro-burners" and "Honda GSX-Rs".

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I made it 1/2 way through the second page before I gave up on this retard.

If you're going to write something like that,at least do some reasearch on the subject.

·
Registered
288 Posts
yea its good to hear about one more ass wipe makin us all look bad gettin takin off the streets and thanks to that aritcle im defintly lookin into gettin a honda gixxer they sounds pretty sweet lol

·
SBN Rookie ;-)
686 Posts
WOAH shit look at me man im doing a "ton"

:eek:nfloor

A ton of what? Coke? :eek:nfloor You're doing a ton of something.
Yeah its considered an "achievement" to break the limit on straight road haha. I always slap my mates on the back and say "yeah, you broke the speed limit, you're even cooler than i thought." :eek:nfloor Go back to kindergarten.

I love it when knobs try to explain "lingo" and get it wrong, That "gixxer" comment was priceless. :eek:nfloor

I reckon this dude wrote the article from the comfort of his computer and made the whole thing up, he probably got cut off on the highway by a Suzuki ZX12R Blackbird "gixxer" :eek:nfloor Now hes having a sook. I found it funny that someone put their name to such shite.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Too bad you never hear anything about the good things that riders do. Like charity drives, giving back to the community, ect...

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
"Flying down the road at blinding speeds, bikers say, feels like taking your throbbing cock and pounding heart in your hands at the same time"

Nothing gets me excited like holding my heart in one hand and penis in the other!

:upyours

·
Registered
424 Posts
Oh my god, I want to drill a screwdriver into my eyeball after reading that horrible article. I probably would have if I didn't stop reading it a 1/4 way through. Do some reasearch before you write a lameass article like that.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Hey guys watch me do 3259mph (approx. 32-33 'tons') on my Honda GXR. Too bad I didn't start on a 125, then a 350, then a 500, because now the muscle has flayed off my bones. Darn.

·
Registered
951 Posts
I forgot to mention this before, but everyone please write this asshole. I'll include my letter here:

As a responsible sportbike rider, I was shocked and appalled by your crassly under-researched article and its hysteria-generating focus on a few idiots who give the whole sport a bad name, even without the help of uninformed vigilante journalists such as you have made yourself out to be. How does this article solve any of the problems facing sportbikers, motorists, or law enforcement agencies today? How, in fact, does it do anything other than promote a farcical image of motorcycling in general which reinforces not only general bad attitude, but also implicitly approves of the general public's disturbing lack of interest in the safety of motorcyclists? Every single motorcyclist I know has had many more inattentive or disinterested automobile drivers pull out in front of them, nearly causing an accident that would severly injure the rider, than any of us have made 100+ MPH (a ton?! where do you come up with this lingo?) dashes down the freeway. And for your (obviously sparse) information, Honda makes no such 'supercharged crotch rocket' as a GXR, and the term 'Gixxer' refers to Suzuki's line of GSX-R sportsbikes. Please consider not only researching the facts before you write another derogatory article, but also consider your social responsibilities as a journalist. I will be awaiting your response.

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
"John's 1999 Yamaha R-6 is now capable of achieving 160 on the road, but when he adds a nitro-burner, he plans on passing the 200-mph mark, a summit most motorists can't even imagine scaling. "

hahahaha

"Hopefully, I'll get to 212, 213, unless I kill myself," he half-laughs.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
IMPerfection said:
Hey guys watch me do 3259mph (approx. 32-33 'tons') on my Honda GXR. Too bad I didn't start on a 125, then a 350, then a 500, because now the muscle has flayed off my bones. Darn.
I seriously am laughing my M*&^%%^%^%^ Ass off right now :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Resident Freak
1,637 Posts
"Supercharged Bikes" in the title...

"A buck-ten" when he low "ends" it in a residential neighborhood and the bike only suffers a broken peg and some scratches. Riiiiiiiggghhhhhhhhhttttttttt...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts