Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Damn Jon, don't forget I'm still a good ol boy from Bartow who likes to go 4X4'in. Give me a call next time you go if you want a "spotter". :)

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GSXR SICKS said:
Damn Jon, don't forget I'm still a good ol boy from Bartow who likes to go 4X4'in. Give me a call next time you go if you want a "spotter". :)
You know I will :headbang

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Do you have any challenging spots out there? I have a Samurai I have made into a bit of a rockcrawler and am always looking for some climbs.

Looks like you have a nice vehicle to wheel in.

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CorvetteChris said:
Do you have any challenging spots out there? I have a Samurai I have made into a bit of a rockcrawler and am always looking for some climbs.

Looks like you have a nice vehicle to wheel in.
That truck isn't doing any rock climbing but I love breaking out the 4 wheel drive every now and again...That place in the pics only has a few spots where you can have a little fun like in the pics...But that's all I need...I had a blast...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Damn.... i wanna take my old yota out there.... and see if I can't finally kill it!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
L8 Braker said:
That truck isn't doing any rock climbing but I love breaking out the 4 wheel drive every now and again...That place in the pics only has a few spots where you can have a little fun like in the pics...But that's all I need...I had a blast...
Yeah, I now see that it doesn't have much clearance. Stock suspension and running boards. Hell, most of the stuff in FL is perfect for your truck anyway. Also, it is too nice to smash up.

Here's a pic of my Suzuki (obviously before the front locker).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts