Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to buy a black one, but they sold it already. They had a blue one which we ended up working a price out that I thought was quite good. So against my wishes I got the blue, but it took a whole 5 minutes to grow on me. This thing is a beast!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
congrats on the new bike, you'll have to post up a write up on thoughts and impressions...k?

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Congrats CantDrv55. I told ya you wouldn't be disappointed with the 10R. :nice

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
silentR1....I can sum up the bike in one word...badass :)

12R pilot, thanks for those links. I was looking for that zx-10 board earlier.

jake, you were correct. I'm still breakign it in, but I can tell it's a monster and it handles so damn well..it's like my R6 on steroids. :headbang

·
Registered
121 Posts
I really like the blue on the Kawis! I used to have a blue 9R and everyone made positive comments on the color. Congrats with it and ride safe!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrat's i hope you know you bought a bike from hell that pretty much sums it up.Once you finish breaking it in put some depend's on cause it's gonna scare the living sh** out of you LOL

I've done all kind's of mods to my black zx10r the next mod will be sending the rim's to LA to get chromed plated & than have the center of rims & spokes powder coated red to have that one of a kind look dont want the badest bike in the world to look like smoo joe's......see yaa
SHORTY'DOGG

·
Registered
18 Posts
i bought mine yesterday. dealer would not let me ride it though. or until the front wheel is replace.

·
Registered
18 Posts
superbiker said:
Did they give you a timeline on when it will be replaced? I would think with demand and urgency it might be a while
yeah friday 8-9-04.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shit, I rode about 200 miles yesterday with a passenger. I'm nto too worried about the wheel issue. 3 reported globally..PFFFTTT. Maybe if it was 3 in GA or even 3 int he US, but 3 globally. I think Kawa is just keeping themselves in the clear by doing this.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah had the same problem.....

Looked everywhere for a bloack one, got the last one in miami at the time. recall clean, and breakin it in. a pic of mine is on the "Here you go Sticky post" check it out........safe ridin'

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congrats on the 10R. As others have said...it's a beast! I have put 2000 mi on mine over the past couple of months and am really impressed. IMHO a dampner is a must have mod for this bike. The front end gets real light real fast and the dampner really takes off the edge.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I LOVE The blue ones. In fact, I think Kawasaki has some of the best colors on sport bikes, I've ever seen. The Orange, Blue, Black, Green, they all KICK ASS. Congrats on the New Beast!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
CantDrv55 said:
Went to buy a black one, but they sold it already. They had a blue one which we ended up working a price out that I thought was quite good. So against my wishes I got the blue, but it took a whole 5 minutes to grow on me. This thing is a beast!

Gaud!!! Now your some smart guy! I love mine and it is a beast! :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts