Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning around 2am I decide I need some smokes so I go to the gas station around the corner and their closed. So I go to the texaco on gibson. As I'm turning right on 215 to go home apperently there is a patch of dirt on the road I fail to notice. Back tire hits it as I'm accelerating and it slides out and I plop over. The right front turn light broke and is hanging off and my rear brake lever is a little bent. As for me a little scratch on my knee. I guess it was bound to happen sooner or later. Surprisingly I'm not that mad about it. I guess cause it's my starter bike and I expected to drop it. I don't plan on fixing it cause I'm moving up later anyway. At least it was at low speed. Everyone have a great 4th.

·
Registered
529 Posts
If you want, I should have some stock turn signals you can throw on your bike. Just to get the turn signal fixed. Make it back up to par again. Just let me know.

Granted, I have to find, and buy the turn signals I really want to put on it first. But I think that my signals and yours are the same. So let me know.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
224 Posts
The good news is your fine and you have your crash out of the way! Remember there are only 2 types of riders those who have crashed & those who will. Now you got yours out of the way dont you feel relieved? After I threw my F2 down the road years ago I started riding better(more confidence) or is it not so bad to go sliding down the road...I dunno.

·
Registered
842 Posts
i try not to expect to crash. the dirt and stuff can get you but just remember that spot for next time. Good thing there wasnt any psycho drivers behind you! those f00kers will run your ass down at the freeway onramp. Glad to see your ok!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Worst part is.. I take that turn just about every damn day.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Ice_Hole said:
If you want, I should have some stock turn signals you can throw on your bike. Just to get the turn signal fixed. Make it back up to par again. Just let me know.

Granted, I have to find, and buy the turn signals I really want to put on it first. But I think that my signals and yours are the same. So let me know.

- Ice_Hole
Thanks for the offer Don. I appreciate it. I just bought some flushmount signals on Ebay (24.10 including s/h). I wasn't going to fix them but damn it looks ugly. Since I'm sort of in the mod mood does anybody know how I can integrate my rear signals into the empty pods in my tail light.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts