Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in T minus 11 hours!! whooo hooooo :leghump :2devil I can't wait!! All day heavy metal, beer, head banging and total stress relief!! :twofinger Plus getting the munchies the whooooooole day!! :lol (no I don't smoke it but I will be smelling it LOL)

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Body painting??? They do that there?? Cool!! Well I will be wearing a bathing suit top with either shorts or jeans but shoot I have always wanted to do the body paint thing like they do in Key West at that festival they have every year...can't remember what it's called....

Yes I plan to take the digi with me and get any pics I can get!! :)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Have fun at OZZFEST tonight, I am hitting up the Jimmy Buffett concert tonight.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Big15 said:
Have fun at OZZFEST tonight, I am hitting up the Jimmy Buffett concert tonight.

oh man, Jimmy B. god I love going to the "Parrot Head" concerts!! If I could remember them I'd prolly have a few stories ta tell..... cheeseburgers.... mmmm I'm hungry! :lol

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Have fun hunny.. I wish I were going with!! all besides the metal music, it sounds great! :lol smell a little 420 for me, since Im allergic.. :a2 and much something or someone good!! :lol

·
Registered
4,754 Posts
Fuck paying all that money for Ozzfest. I'd almost go just for Priest, but the rest of the lineup is trash.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
japbike said:
Have fun hunny.. I wish I were going with!! all besides the metal music, it sounds great! :lol smell a little 420 for me, since Im allergic.. and much something or someone good!!
Wish you had too...oh and I smelled pleennnnnnnnnnty of 420 for ya!! Whoo hoooo

Right now nursing a hangover and heat headache :alky --got there around 2:45pm---but it was so worth it!!!!

I got tons of pics and it seems most of them came out good of the bands..some are blury..probably me not standing still while taking the pics LOL (that was the beer thank you!!)

I went with this guy I am currently seeing and we just had so much fun together :cool: My neck hurts also from all that headbanging too!! :a2 But I relieved tons of stress so it's all good now!!!

I'll post pics sometime later or tomm.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts