Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a new in the bag black oem style brake lever and a rear rotor, the brake lever i will let go for 9 bucks
and the rotor i will let someone have if they cover shipping

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SyntheticReality said:
I need the brake lever, do you have a paypal account? I bent mine when the bike went down. Is it the adjustable one?

it is the front one on the handle bars, just want to be sure we are talking about the same one, it is the adjustable one, and for ten bucks extra i have a pair of the adjuster dials in gold i just found, if you to do something that looks a bit different.

i take paypal and can ship it to you no problem

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well pm me an address, and i will figure shipping and give you my paypal addy, and get that lever sent out.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still got a free rear rotor if anyone needs a spare

·
Registered
220 Posts
you have a rear rim? thats all i need...im setting my bike up for the track and to do so i need a extra set of rims so i can put race tires/slicks on em...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just pitched it into the dumpster friday, it had a 6 inch dent in it from my last chrash,
i have seen a few on ebay for 60-100 bucks

·
Registered
220 Posts
noir said:
just pitched it into the dumpster friday, it had a 6 inch dent in it from my last chrash,
i have seen a few on ebay for 60-100 bucks

naw dont want any dent on the track...i saw a full set for $350 on ebay once but i didn't jump on em, my bad...they were in perfect condition with new 208Gp's and a brand new rear sprocket (stock size)....damn i should have bought that set....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts