Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know wtf or who the fuck is playin around with me but for the last 4 days every signle time I get home or warm up my bike to go for a ride it starts to rain.

I been doing training for my new job this past week which requires me to go like 13-14 hour days because the training center is so far from home and I been dying to get on my bike. On the train ride home looks beautiful out and I can't wait to reach home to go for a relaxing ride. Got home open the garage put the key in started her up. Go inside to put gear on go back out to pull bike of garage and BAM!! RAINING LIKE A MOTHA FUCKA!

I have got to be cursed :boid :cry :boid

Thx for letting me vent.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
move to the southern US, it rains here daily at about 3 o'clock... if it dosent rain then, you have pop up's all day, on and off.....

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
It will clear, I am sure you will get a good ride in soon

·
Industrial superstar
722 Posts
can't be worse than here in wisconsin. In ten minutes time t can go from rain to snow to hail and back to sunny.....The old saying is welcome to wisconsin, if you don't like the weather just wait five minutes.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Move to Arizona. I've lived here for 22 years and I thought I saw rain once, but it was just a bird trying to crap on me. As long as you can stand 110+ degrees for a few months, the rest of the year is fine. Plus, there are a bunch of places to ride that are really gorgeous.

·
Believe It or Not........
5,339 Posts
It's hurricane season isn't it? Until September it's pretty much like that right? It used to rain every day at 7pm in Orlando just when I was leaving work trying to sneak in a ride!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts