Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So some of you may remember, I am moving to Florida. I am selling all my toys, mini bikes, TV,etc etc etc....
So I posted an advertisement on the listing of the Craig tonight around 9:30.
20 minutes later I get a call and an immediate appointment to check it out.
10 minutes later they show up. What I assume is the father and a child around 5-7 yrs old. We get talking and I found out the kids father just died.
His father died on 390 this past August from a driver that hit him head on from taking the wrong ramp..
I attended that memorial ride...

I guess the son wants to follow in the fathers footsteps in the motorcycle department. Good for him! If it was me; I could never look at a bike ever again.

I am a very giving person, and I really wish i didn't need every nickel otherwise they would have walked with a free toy.
They guy was really cool, I started it up and it died; but he didn't want me to keep starting it because it was late.
We talked about bikes for a while and I gave em some oil mix and some parts.

I really wish I could have hooked the guy and kid up. I think it was the deceased's brother that came.
I felt obligated to write a little something about this transaction and my small predicament. Although I did ask a modest $125 for an excellent machine that has never let me down :)

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
epic

1 - 2 of 2 Posts