Sport Bikes banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
All I can say is Thank God I've NEVER had a hygiene issue!! One thing that girls need to understand is, even if you take a shower, and your body maybe clean, does not mean that your snapper is "spring time fresh"..

One thing I recommend that girls do, is take a bath. First off, your snootie is soaking in water, that does help, but I also recomend they put those PC muscles to good use. Start off by sucking, yes sucking water into their snapand puching it out. Just like you would a queef! do it a few times, and you'll be amazed how clean you become. But one this to remember is, that its not a good idea that they do this alot. There is "good" bacteria in their and washing it out can lead to a PID (Pelvic Inflamatory Desiese) and you sure as shyt don't want one of those.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yikes!!!! If it's one thing I can't stand it's that nasty pickled butt-crack smell from not cleaning or bathing!!! When I was still in the Air force, I used to know a female co-worker who'd leave a funky smell on the cloth material of the chairs.......I for one won't tolerate the funkiness not even on myself; so I wash(soap and water) the nether regions after a dump, and even apply deodorant/antiperspirant to keep from funkin' or sweatin' down there. BTW, I've noticed that there are some women at my gym who sweat profusely that they have sweatlines on their tights which are quite visible from behind......

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
frank5079 said:
BTW, I've noticed that there are some women at my gym who sweat profusely that they have sweatlines on their tights which are quite visible from behind......
Nothing wrong with sweating when working out...I sweat big time..but I take a shower right after...as long as one is hygenic about things..shouldn't be a problem :twofinger

·
Registered
310 Posts
An exgirlfriend once asked me how I thought her Vagina smelled. I said, " It smells like bad meat or a good cheese". She didnt find it near as amusing as I did...........

·
Registered
556 Posts
frank5079 said:
When I was still in the Air force, I used to know a female co-worker who'd leave a funky smell on the cloth material of the chairs.......

Umm... you sniff chairs?? :lol :twofinger

·
Registered
765 Posts
Ludicrous said:
Umm... you sniff chairs?? :lol :twofinger
I think he meant the pungent stank 'stuck' to the chairs and emanated, causing the odiferous smell to lurk into his nostrils, thus creating a gagging reflex.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Baldman said:
I think he meant the pungent stank 'stuck' to the chairs and emanated, causing the odiferous smell to lurk into his nostrils, thus creating a gagging reflex.

Oh, for [email protected] sake! aaaaaahahahahahaha!!! :lol ewwww hahaha!!!!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
This is probably normal, but I dated a girl once that would get a bit of BO down there after a long day at work. Nothing nearly as bad as what you're talking about but it still bothered me a little.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
wescoas1 said:
This is probably normal, but I dated a girl once that would get a bit of BO down there after a long day at work. Nothing nearly as bad as what you're talking about but it still bothered me a little.

YIKES MAN! :eek: If you really believe that an odorus poontang is normal, then I can tell you, your SO mistaken!! Never in my 31 yrs on this planet, have I had ANY "pungent" oder come forth from my vaginal area. If this EVER happens, God Forbid, I would be at the OB GYN faster then you can say, "Saddle Up!"

Being sweaty is one thing. I myself get stinky and sweaty from being at the gym or working outside on a hot day, but I still don't have any oder comming from my snootie... BLAH!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
speedtuners said:
I am talking about going down on her.

actually, you don't even have to tell her. When the next time your starting to "get your grove on", suggest before hand that the both of you bathe. Yes, take a bath. (before hand, put some candles i the bathroom, she'll think you palnned all this shit :lol) Make it kinna a game, and ask her that you heard form some one that girls can "queef" on command. That you don't believe it and ask her to do it for you... Make sure she does it at least 2 to 3 times. She'll get water up her clam and it'll start to clean her out once she pushes the water out.

One thing with the bath, you'll win some MAJOR points for wanting to do something that us chickies see as "romantic"... :dblthumb

Hope it works!!

·
Registered
380 Posts
japbike said:
actually, you don't even have to tell her. When the next time your starting to "get your grove on", suggest before hand that the both of you bathe. Yes, take a bath. (before hand, put some candles i the bathroom, she'll think you palnned all this shit :lol) Make it kinna a game, and ask her that you heard form some one that girls can "queef" on command. That you don't believe it and ask her to do it for you... Make sure she does it at least 2 to 3 times. She'll get water up her clam and it'll start to clean her out once she pushes the water out.

One thing with the bath, you'll win some MAJOR points for wanting to do something that us chickies see as "romantic"... :dblthumb

Hope it works!!
If she's queefin in the water you're both gonna stink when you get out of the tub

21 - 38 of 38 Posts