Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here ever met someone whose company they really enjoyed that had a great personality, but when it came time for sex you just couldn't figure out how human genitalia could smell like a rotting corpse? If so, please share your experience and how you handled it.

I slipped my finger into one pair of jeans only to pull out something that would not let go of my finger. It was like the B.B.O from Seinfeld. Luckily it was time for her to leave. Unfortunately even after washing my finger SEVERAL times with water as hot as I could stand, the smell was still there. And I was dizzy from sniffing in disbelief over and over.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Maybe she slept with a guy 2 hours ago and what you pulled out was his leftover jizz.. hahahaha!

Go buy a bottle of Summer's eve and take a shower with her.. drop the soap and when you bends over to pick it up, shove it up her and squeeze the bottle!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was no way I would even waste that much time with that. If you can't keep your hoo-ha clean chances are you don't know what to do with it anyway. Blah..

·
Registered
765 Posts
Chances are she (A)Does not wash her vagina on a daily (minimum) basis, or (B) *the most likely cause* she has a VD. However, some women have issues that cause a pungent odor, regardless of how good their hygiene is (even shaven). If you know she is 'clean', then recommend a shower together and check the situation out afterward. There are many medical reasons that cause a vagina to smell 'not so fresh'.

p.s. If she just came out of a Club (dancing), the answer is obvious - since the head/pelvic area are the two most temperate locations on the human body.

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Very disturbing topic to read.

I can't imagine a hot chick smelling bad and have never experienced a hot chick smelling bad.... are you going after the fat ones?

·
RESIDENT ASSHOLE
8,497 Posts
I agree this is very disturbing to read and unfortunately I dont have an experience that would validate this thread. I do believe that there could be the medical conditions though. I feel sorry for any girl who is sublected to this kind of humiliation. Chicks are selfconscious enough without having to remind them of these things. Its no wonder they arent more sexualy aggressive.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
ewwww....sorry can't help there either...guys I have been with have been very clean from head to toe with no funny smells--I have been quite fortunate!

Wouldn't let go of your finger?? ewwww...that sounds scary actually!

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Be up front with her, tell her you would like to go down there and please the hell out her, but if she wants you to, she needs to douche.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I'm almost embarrased to tell this story...

So anyways...i had met up with this girl...relatively hot..anyways we were talking for a few days...she was only in town for a short time. So we get back to her hotel...and I go down and do the finger dip test...i pull my finger up to smell it and I about puked when I sniffed it. I can't even describe the smell...4 day old fish that has been laying out in 100 degree heat, with maggots puking on the rotting fish corpse.

I got up and told her i had to go to the bathroom quick..then pretended I got a call on the phone and hauled ass out of there...never talked to her again...

my finger burned for 3 days afterwards....

·
El A MC Rider
336 Posts
sink said:
.....And I was dizzy from sniffing in disbelief over and over.
Okay....I had to read this several times and even though it was disturbing, this part was just funny. Dizzy from sniffing. I needed a good laugh tonight.

Seriously tho'...if you had to do a "dip test" and pulled back a bit of raunch, I'd think something like that would have seeped a scent before you even got to that point? Did she smell a little pungent before you did that....kind of like that smell some overweight women seem to exude without realizing it? Sometimes it's kind of hard for them to reach some critical crevices....

I agree with what someone said about some females having issues with the goods; but whether it's medical or not, she should have taken care of that moons ago. I'm also guessing if she hasn't taken care of it, maybe she's become "immune" to her own stench? I don't know...but being female, I'd have to vote that it's kind of hard to miss when a few extra minutes in the shower could clear up a few show stoppers, ya know? If the old standby Summers Eve feminine wash/douche can't clear it up, it's probably time to go visit the OB GYN.

Until then...keep your fingers out of strange, finger-snatching (no pun intended) holes, and for God's sake...stop sniffing the evidence! :lol That was priceless.... :lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
I've smelled some fierce ones in my day. What's odd though is that sometimes a strong smell is really pleasing, and other times it's really repulsive. I've gone down on girls that were "strong" and it just turned me on even more. Then again, there have been girls that were equally "strong" that made me about loose it (gag, ralph, etc.) and I didn't proceed any further at all.

I'm curious if part of this doesn't have to do with the different human pheremones and the natural attraction to one person versus another. The reason I say this... is the ones that smelled strong in a bad way to me, were also the ones that I wasn't all that attracted to in the first place. Strange... but true.

Of course... then there is the female that hasn't showered in forever, which is almost always too dank for anyones nose to go near... but that's a whole other story.

·
Registered
542 Posts
please oh please tell me I just did not waste 2 min of my life that I will never get back reading this.

Well since I'm here

:mad:
I have not been in the stinky fish house recently but know the feeling. There can be several reasons I could think of for the tuna boat to be not in ship shape condition, anything from bad hygiene to bad day.

my .02

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well thanks Rascus for sharing your experience.
To all the others offering advice, that's not what the thread is about. I'm sure that no one here is with someone that they have to tell to go to the doctor because the smell of their privates is repulsive.
Like anyone here is gonna sniff then say, "By the way, your (vagina/penis) smells very bad.Maybe you should seek medical attention. Call me when you're done with the medication" Gimme a break. One whiff and I'm outta there, no matter how hot. Well, that's a lie. If she was that hot of course I'd have to do it once while holding my breath. And since I can only hold my breath for about a minute, the timing would be perfect for me. Then I'd politely excuse myself, climb out the window and never look back. I'm not gonna say anything.
Anyway the point of the thread was to be able to laugh at someone elses experience.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I had this hot little number once with huge cans. Taller on her back if you catch my drift.
Anyway, old girl didn't bathe enough for my tastes. Not as much the goods, but in general. She always lacked a fresh layer of pitstick. Hair didn't smell like a girly shampoo, more like a wet dog.
It was terrible because she really was hot, and let me violate her in ways her father forgot to warn her about. My trick was to get her to think I was really into showering together.
Hot shower, slow and sensual soaping, she thought I was like some euro fu*kmaster with skillz. Really, I just wanted to wash her off before making her messy again.
Didn't last long though. My room mate ended up taking over that snatch when I PCS'd. Maybe she showered for him more often.........

Now another guy I knew was doinking this skank. Barrack whore at 19 kind of thing. She showed up at his door looking for action and he flat out ordered her into the shower before he'd tag it. Really, as in "take a shower and we'll hang out. Solly, go for a drive for an hour."
So I went for a drive and she hosed off before giving it up. Not because she was smelly, but because she was a tramp and he just wanted to wash other men's sweat from her before adding his own.
What's best is that she didn't even get ruffled over this. She complied without a word.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Was doinking this chick once, you know the afterwork stop by and doink....That chick stank so bad I lost wood mid doink... just stopped dead, and pulled up my pants up like what ever. She started crying....she was like was it something I did, I didn't have the heart to tell her, I mean it was sooooooooo bad like doodoo.

Had this other chick, who was like I have to shower 50 times a day...that was a mess to. I mean a little sweat is not gonna kill you and you can't spend like all your life showering dummie.

·
Registered
269 Posts
pelican said:
I didn't have the heart to tell her, I mean it was sooooooooo bad like doodoo.
I actually fell out of my chair laughing when I read this

1 - 20 of 38 Posts