Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for a little hurricane party when it decides to roll through. Items needed: Beer and a video camera. All interested please stand up. :alky

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
I will be working probably all weekend on Storm duty. State Farm will keep me busy this weekend.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Same here, I'll be on standby for clean up and power restoration! I'll be up for a Saturday night post-hurrican party though! I've already got plans to move the scooter into my kitchen so I can keep a close eye on her!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
As of right now I'm working saturday..... but if they shut us down I'm game

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Bonnie is "projected" to go away from us...The northern folks on the panhandle are the ones who are "supposed" to get the wrath...Time will tell, I guess...

·
Registered
894 Posts
Well if you come to my house you all can watch Dirty Cookie Creek rise into my backyard. You might even see a minow or large bovine floating by!

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Now that sounds like some excitement!

I just went out and bought a few kites.... anyone interested in seeing how long we can hold on? :lol

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
i think when i was 13 i had a kite with over 1000 feet of string tied together all the way out. "yeaup" i let it go when mom called for dinner.. :) that was during some big storm in orlando.. think i heard something about a plane crashing on the news 45 minutes later.. :)

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm in for it.

Spent most of the day trying to get my walls welded together, their 85 feet tall and don't take the wind very good.

Will spend the day tomorrow welding and securing all material down to the ground.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Hey.....anyone in with me on getting a leather strap and strapping ourselves down to a medal pipe like in the movie twister?

·
Registered
533 Posts
better yet, I could bring a couple of safety harness's from work with a 6 ft. lanyard on it so you could fly around the pole a litte bit

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Well I have plenty of six foot whips.... grr..... I mean leather straps..... um.... don't ask.. :spank :spank

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Now we just need to decide on a location for this gala.... I say Jen's house that way we can give Bobby a couple of beers and have him ride the pocket bike in the middle of the storm..... NEKKID.... :eek:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts