Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I see it's about time to start planning our next hurricane party. Interested hosts please post up. I'd have it at my house, but I don't think there's enough room.

Gov

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
And I'm so excited... Not, weather people are saying this is the big one, when it comes through there will be nothing left if it hits. My house will be under water with any kind of 15' storm surge. Me and my family are coming to stay at Jerry's parents house...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
I'm in for a gathering wherever... I'll have my kid this time though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Damn this sucks so bad... I hate hurricanes. I seriously need to invest in a trailer for my bike. I am gonna have to move both my bike and car off base.
Should have baught a Truck instead of a car :) (stupid saturn)

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
If you need help or anything Scott let me know. I should have some spare garage space here if you need to get the bike in. I'm about 45 min away though depending on where you are in Tampa.

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
oh man i just got my shit painted and now a damn hurricane is gonna maul it?> pretty weak

·
Registered
23 Posts
O well just got the word from "the man" that if anything did happen to my stuff it would be covered because Im now being deployed AGAIN for hurricane evac :)

Off to Kansas with all these gray bitches

[edit]

Change of plans yet again, I got kicked off the plane evac team so im back here trying to decide what to do with my bike... might just ride it down to st pete and park it in a buddies garage. Kinda sucks not having a trailer!

·
Florida Forum Moderator
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<-----Hurricane Party at my house!!! Call me for details. Not sure of the start time....but you probably need to be here (Bartow) by Saturday morning.

Gov

·
CaGeD FuRy !!!
231 Posts
Brian, have Kenny Call me.. i Might be Down for this one. :) Im puttin my car in a parking garage at the hospital.. Safer than under oak trees.. :)

·
VTX1300c rider
1,082 Posts
The Governor said:
<-----Hurricane Party at my house!!! Call me for details. Not sure of the start time....but you probably need to be here (Bartow) by Saturday morning.

Gov

Hey Gov I think Frances heard you and is on it's way!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Brian.... I'll call ya tomorrow. Looks as though I'll have my son. I know you don't have much room though like you said. Who all do you know is coming so far?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Naughty76 said:
Brian.... I'll call ya tomorrow. Looks as though I'll have my son. I know you don't have much room though like you said. Who all do you know is coming so far?
Oh, I'll be there...

with spare clothing this time... :lol :lol

·
From back in da' day
2,777 Posts
id come but it looks as if its gonna tear into polk county and that area....imma hide in brandon i guess.....and pray for the best....i got my daughter and i dont wanna bring her to a strange place and keep you guys up all night from her being homesick.....i hope this aint "the big one" like they say it is.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts