Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I'd take a hurricane over tornado alley anyday. She is definitely a big, and the new speculation this morning was it was going to nail the Treasure Coast. Right where I live.

·
Banned
1,553 Posts
Frances is a strong category 4 right now...and it's basically headed for...me. Dead-on. We're all scared as hell right now......I've got a car and a bike, and I don't know which to protect since they're worth about the same even though the car has more money into it...

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
HalfLiterBeater said:
Frances is a strong category 4 right now...and it's basically headed for...me. Dead-on. We're all scared as hell right now......I've got a car and a bike, and I don't know which to protect since they're worth about the same even though the car has more money into it...

Oh man, i heard Palm Bay was the place it was expected to hit...i didn't realize how close my son was to that. He lives in Titusville. Looks pretty close to you. How far exactly is that? Now i'm worried even more. I think his mom said he's taking him to Tampa.

Be safe everyone in that area.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I feel bad for all the Floridians who may have to prepare for another hurricane; especially since there hasn't been enough time to recover from Charley.

ZeuSeason said:
I'd take a hurricane over tornado alley anyday.
I would agree. At least with hurricanes, you can get enough warning to get to a safe area. Also, wherever it hits, hurricanes take out everything rather than having the luck of the draw with tornadoes (kinda weird way to look at it but I'm sure you guys know what I mean).

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The storm surge is at 25+ feet. Thats pretty sick! That would drown even a 2 story house.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Man she's gonna do some devastating when she hits land. Here where I live we get the BEST on both worlds. If the hurricanes don't get you, the tornado's just might.

·
BIMMERSTAAD
38 Posts
clsmitty said:
Nice picture thanks for the post. It is becouse of hurricanes I live in Iowa!
Yeah, those F5 tornadoes got nothing on a measly old hurricane... :bongs

Dude, I would much rather be in Florida, I have seen those tornadoes in Iowa...

·
Super Moderator
18,633 Posts
Nice pic :dblthumb

There's alot of people still cleaning up from Charley, so this is not too good right now :dunno

·
Registered
404 Posts
If you're the one who's house gets destroyed or a loved one gets killed, I don't really think it matters how it happened. I hope all the people come out ok wherever it hits.

·
Registered
197 Posts
All you FL guys grab those hot chicks down there and come up and visit us in Nebraska. I give you my personal gaurantee that it won't reach you here. ;) We could use some import women up here...

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
PartsPimp said:
If you're the one who's house gets destroyed or a loved one gets killed, I don't really think it matters how it happened. I hope all the people come out ok wherever it hits.
plus on on that......

·
Registered
125 Posts
that damn bitch needs to take her cat 4 and die off in the ocean or gulf, I have friends and family in Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda, my old high school was destroyed, aunt and uncle's building decimated. Thank you Charley!

My gf's family in Orlando might be coming to my house to get away from Frances; they just moved into that house. f***ing hurricane season

Jon

·
Registered
753 Posts
Iowa

It is true that Tornado's are less predictable than Hurricanes; however, they don't just spring up in good weather. The weather conditions usually predict the odds if people stay tuned to their local weather channel they should be ok. During a tornado you can seek shelter, a hurricane can cover an entire state, I will take my chances wit the wind rather than wind and water.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts