Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
When he could still stand
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Humpfront Whale is an amazing creature, here is what I have found in my research and first hand interaction with this magnificent animal.

Here we see this docile and often times lethargic mammal in its natural environment. Notice fine example of the hump and the look of concentration as he watches the Teletubbies on the big screen and ponders the thought “Just how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?”

Attachments

·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here he stalks his favorite of all prey the easy to catch Double- Double, The high caloric and fat content of this tasty snack ensures that the Humpfront will keep his desired shape. While most creatures will only consume one of these juicy morsels at a time the Humpfront will eat no less then two and up to four of these in a single sitting. Or if extremely hungry he may go for the self named Humpfront Supreme.

Attachments

·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Humpfront is always on the look out for a mate. He prefers the exotic Humpfront Rroundback female similar to the ones pictured here . Though in his waning years of geriatric life he prefers the younger of the species. Strangely he also is attracted to members of the opposite sex that resemble his mode of transportation.

Attachments

·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Humpfront loves motorcycles but should never be left unattended with tools of any kind. Here we see our trainer Philbie fixing a rotor that the feeble minded Humpfront managed to install upside down while simaltainiusly stripping a bolt head. Though the MPB could be blamed for not supervising, this is just one example of the Humpfront’s inability to function on it’s own in the pit’s.

Attachments

·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On the up side he can do tricks for your amusement. Here we see him doing the patented Belly on Tank stand-up (or is it?) on the elusive One-Thooouusand that was lost one night when he didn’t lock the creatures cage.

Attachments

·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Over the last year I have studied the habits of this majestic animal and will continue my research over the coming months and perhaps years. Though this creature is rare in the wild, if you listen closely on a warm New Mexico afternoon you can here it chattering in Kansanese “I quit, I quit again!”.
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
TD Survivor
944 Posts
oh my god that is soooo F'n hilarious. that just put a smile on my face after having a crappy day. :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor
:cheers :beer

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:2devil dude that fucking rocks.....that is some seriously funny shit right there - hell i might not even have it deleted... :admin4

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
I would have done something similiar but since you and Mike had the same girlfriend at different times (first chick photo) I couldn't provide such a detailed pic.

·
ASMA Racer
2,532 Posts
LMAO!

Shit, this is good. Nice, MR.

·
Registered
148 Posts
:eek:nfloor Damn you! You couldn't wait one more week to post that. It's only been one week.

I'm laughing my ass off so bad that I think that I recracked my ribs. :eek:nfloor

Mimi is a great name for that bike too.

·
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New Discovery

Discovered just last night, the Humpfront infant. It, I say it because sex isn’t determined in the creature until about 25 years of age, so your guess is as good as mine, emerged from the nest when its mother (seen in the first picture) left to go hunting. It’s interesting with this species the male actually gives birth to the young from the anus. Notice the lack of the distinctive hump, this one is very young but from the looks of the picture it is working hard to make mother proud. One day this one will grow large and proud and leave the nest in search of its own mate at around the age of 36. Right now it is not sexually mature, but still gets very excited when it hears the distinctive mating call of the Humpfront which sounds something like a squeaky dog toy. I will continue to follow this young one through its developing stages of life and update this documentary as new discoveries arise.

Attachments

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :urowned
damn i hope poor Brian doesn't read this one he's gonna rebreak all them ribs for sure....

·
Registered
148 Posts
Too late.

I now know that this is a plot to slow me down for the next race weekend. :upyours

I'll still be there and at the least, be in the low 16s.

Ribs or no ribs. :urowned

That's still some funny shit though. :eek:nfloor

·
vvv HOTDOG NECK vvv
5,293 Posts
So the Pup hears "SQUEEKY SQUEEKY" then hides in the closet :leghump ? Oooohhhhhh Momma sure would be proud.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts