Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
................ that desperatly NEED a lift! and a tummy tuck and well, just don't let your women get fat, or this is what you will have to deal with... **mummbles to myself I will starve myself I will starve myself*****

·
Registered
454 Posts
damn, i thought you were gonna post some pics of yourself! remember, your BF probably doesn't know the password to the Cubby Hole, so he will never know :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Do your boobs hang low,
Can you swing them to and fro,
Can you throw them over your shoulder,
Like a.........

Well, I think she can.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
that really was not necessary, you didn't have to share that with us

·
Registered
912 Posts
uuuuuhhh puke

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh come one guys, just had to put that in there, just a little break from the usual beauties... :D it'll make you appreciate your women alot more...

·
Registered
393 Posts
somewhere in the world right now there is someone saying..... damn woman you is hot! :alky :a2
lemme hit dat shit!

with my Kenworth maybe! :lol :lol

·
Registered
404 Posts
I was just about to say how cool it was that we had chics posting pics in the cubby hole................and then I clicked on it. Now you've got to make some kind of decent post. Seriously.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
japbike said:
................ that desperatly NEED a lift! and a tummy tuck and well, just don't let your women get fat, or this is what you will have to deal with... **mummbles to myself I will starve myself I will starve myself*****

Mace,

The wife and I have come to a conclusion that your just so god damn wrong :twofinger I bet you put on a hard hat with a miners light and dive head first in that shit dont cha. :alky

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
Japbike.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts