Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
I TOLD YA...
Joined
·
4,670 Posts
looks good :dblthumb


what happened to donkey kong?
 

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
Joined
·
882 Posts
Thanks for the video Mike, I like that wide angle lens which lets you see more of the tach and speedo... what a rough track that was... sheesh :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looneyone said:
Thanks for the video Mike, I like that wide angle lens which lets you see more of the tach and speedo... what a rough track that was... sheesh :lol
Just wish I could get the quality of the video better. It is not that bright on the TV when I just hook stright up.

I just us Windows Movie Maker, know of anything better I can use that is free?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
Here are some what programs depend on your computer savy though and even coputer wizes have issues learnining all the ins and outs. uxing the XVID codec is hands down the best I have seen
http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/xvid.htm
 

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
Joined
·
882 Posts
extrakt0r said:
I just us Windows Movie Maker, know of anything better I can use that is free?
I'll hook you up with Vegas 5.0 and 5-DVD Tutorial so you can learn to use it as well....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looneyone said:
I'll hook you up with Vegas 5.0 and 5-DVD Tutorial so you can learn to use it as well....

ew.......You the man...PM me details please :D
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top