Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
kick ass :cheers looks like im a photographer in the makin :cool: :banana

were any of those good for my 20x30 collection? im hopin the ones of you, d, and sammy were good enough to make it atleast. :cheers

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gixerking said:
were any of those good for my 20x30 collection? im hopin the ones of you, d, and sammy were good enough to make it atleast. :cheers
I'll see if any came out big enough, I cropped quite a bit on some pics... I'll see what I can come up with... :popcorn

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
well www.langphotography.com seems to be their website (whoda thunkit? :lao ) but i dont see anywhere to view proofs. good ole chucky baby is shown under teh teams category....show off :neener

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
www.xenophoto.com was also out there taking pics but kuni and i werent too impressed with the proofs we saw at the track

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
Chuck (MCRacing) on KCSB is a friend of the photographer. Lori emailed the guy for some samples of the pics that he got of me. He has about 15 of me. He wants $50 for a CD with all the originals. Too much for me, but I still wanted to see a few of the samples... he says these are the 'good' ones and that they are high res, great for posters and such... I think Lori is trying to get him down on the price... :lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
yeah 50 is tough to swallow. if kunio can get 20x30's out of these, then i be happy. besides, there will be more trackdays to get pics from for free :)

·
Tallahassee Powersports
1,084 Posts
XRacerX said:
Chuck (MCRacing) on KCSB is a friend of the photographer. Lori emailed the guy for some samples of the pics that he got of me. He has about 15 of me. He wants $50 for a CD with all the originals. Too much for me, but I still wanted to see a few of the samples... he says these are the 'good' ones and that they are high res, great for posters and such... I think Lori is trying to get him down on the price... :lol
I meant those ARE NOT the good ones... He wants $50 for just the pics of me... he took like 3000-4000 pics over the weekend....

·
F'ckin Videographer, I is
882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You guys don't spend a cent, I bought a program that supposedly allows me to enlarge a photo without losing much detail, then I can actually print them in many 8.5"x11" to fill up a wall life sized.... we'll see how well it works...

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Looneyone said:
You guys don't spend a cent, I bought a program that supposedly allows me to enlarge a photo without losing much detail, then I can actually print them in many 8.5"x11" to fill up a wall life sized.... we'll see how well it works...

i love you man :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts