Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if this is a repost or old video but I had to share!
Some people are so stupid!! He is doing it wrong. First of all you can tell he knows nothing about sportbikes. I bet he does not even know how to ride let alone do a burnout. This is most likely someone elses bike maby his dads?

What he did wrong was:
1. Show off to his friends
2. Rev the bike and hitting the rev limiter
3. He got the bike to burnout a little bit but pulled back in the clutch again
4. Dumped the clutch launching it to car

I have never messed up a burnout ever! Scratch a perfectly good bike and car for no good reason.

Bike Burnout Bungled Badly - LiveVideo.com

·
Squid Poacher
1,831 Posts
repost. but still funny, i bet his dad was pissed!

·
Are we not men?
9,030 Posts
Old, but it still shows stupidity has few limits.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
I think most of the messed up burnouts are guys who have no experience with bikes ha ha and just say, "hey dude, show me how to do a burnout!!"

·
HEHATEME
16,189 Posts
hahaha thats funny.

Fuck trying to do a burnout

·
Registered
265 Posts
first of all the kid shouldnt have been on the bike cause he couldnt even flatfoot it let alone ride the damn thing. i bet his dad turned into the incredible hulk when he came home. that really is retarded to wreck on just a basic burnout cause you can let go of the throttle or squeeze the clutch in if you get in trouble.

·
It wasn't me
3,508 Posts
first of all the kid shouldnt have been on the bike cause he couldnt even flatfoot it let alone ride the damn thing. i bet his dad turned into the incredible hulk when he came home. that really is retarded to wreck on just a basic burnout cause you can let go of the throttle or squeeze the clutch in if you get in trouble.

Yeah, but newbies' usual reaction when the bike starts to get away from them is to twist the throttle. I have no idea why, and it's counter-intuitive, but it's the truth. The sad thing is that was a nice bike.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I can't flat foot either :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
That kid was definately too short for that bike. He thought he would show off to his buddys in a very confined area and he paid for it. That definately had to leave a dent. Pure stupidity.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I saw a burnout competition once at a bike show. Some guy REALLY wanted to win there - not only did he go until the tire popped, he KEPT going for about 4-5 more minutes until there was nothing left but the tire beads and a few shreds of rubber. It was retarded.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts