Sport Bikes banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have this person, not really a friend, he has one of those on/off road bikes. anyway, i cant stand him unless we are ridin. the only thing we have in common is that we both ride. he is really gettin on my nerves. allways commin over to my house and callin and just wont leave me alone! so what should i do? im thinkin about tellin him to f' off. BTW he hates sportbikes! :angry

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
snigg said:
you'll probably get your ass beat if you tell him to f off, so just stop answering his calls.

already do that. my parents tell him that im not home when he comes by. i allways end up meeting him in town.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
figure out what it is you don't like about him and call him on it.He'll either try to change and be a better friend or get mad and leave you alone.

Don't be afraid to speak up young one.But also know this,it's the wise one who knows when to speak up or shut up.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It sounds like he thinks your best buds. If you don't want to confront him, tell him your parents don't like him and he's not allowed to come over anymore. I'm a parent, and I would play along for my kids.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
f3psycho said:
It sounds like he thinks your best buds. If you don't want to confront him, tell him your parents don't like him and he's not allowed to come over anymore. I'm a parent, and I would play along for my kids.

sounds like it might work. hes alright when were ridin but thats it. hes what you would think when you hear the word "Arkansas". a real *******. talks to much to!

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Call him on it dude,you just might be able to change this guy so he's not a bonehead forever.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
call block him, and tell him you already have plans to do something when he comes over

·
Banned
436 Posts
Act crazy and fuck around with him, like calling him stupid nicknames infront of people. Try to embarass him.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does he have a girlfriend? if so Hit on her, and make sure he finds out, if that don't make him leave you alone then he is gay.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
Find out who he don't like and hang out with them all the time he will stop hanging with you.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bama392 said:
Does he have a girlfriend? if so Hit on her, and make sure he finds out, if that don't make him leave you alone then he is gay.

she looks like a man, plus she lives in missouri. im just gonna tell him to go away and i dont like people who ride cruisers.(even though my 250 is one!)

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
"i dont like people who ride cruisers"....LMAO that is the gheyest comment ive ever heard. i could see not liking cruisers, but saying you dont like anyone that rides one, lame. just man up and tell the kid you dont want to hang out with him, grow a set junior.

·
Registered
654 Posts
get a job, then you have an excuse not to hang out...... j/k work sucks. Um ...find a group of sport bikers to ride with, then maybe he'll get the hint

1 - 14 of 14 Posts