Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Ok that guy was a tool.... Was he serious? Yosemtie Sam mud flaps?!?!

·
Registered
70 Posts
"it's got like 270 horsepower...." "It can smoke any cop trying to pull me over..." What a tool. Freakin' hilarious. And the best part "They wash and wax the stealth bomber probably like everyday"

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Thanks for the laugh....that had me rotfl!

·
Registered
912 Posts
What an idoit

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hate to ruin it for you guys but the radio guy and the iroc dude are the same person :p

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hell yea :headbang To bad he's not in my area I was ready to take a ride in his sweet Iroc with his chain steering wheel, and gobble on his knob while his Marlboro red carton falls on my head off of the dash since he will be all over the road. :alky What an ass munch.

Also the last guy who was talking to him I don't know what to think about his comment of your license plate triggering the radar. You can get pulled over by a moving radar coming at ya even without a license plate in the front.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chicw/speed said:
Hell yea :headbang To bad he's not in my area I was ready to take a ride in his sweet Iroc with his chain steering wheel, and gobble on his knob while his Marlboro red carton falls on my head off of the dash since he will be all over the road.

You forgot his fake tatoos would be getting all over your shirt ;)

:leghump

·
Registered
279 Posts
HAHAHAAHAHHHAHAH this guy is fucking hilarious, I can't believe this happened...even if it was the same dude...great find!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
that was so funnie, what a tool

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
LMAFO, he needs to come over here and try one of our Hard Core Pineapples that drive these fuckin supercharged cobra rustangs...... some of these muthas could smoke a R1 if they felt like it.... Intimidation doesnt work on Hawaiians, that gets you a automatic schooling.... in the art of pain and suffering.

This genius is really a smart one. The radar reflects off your headlightbuckets best of all.... the intimidation most probably comes from the but plug he has driven up his sphicnter and is asking the cop to lube it up for him...... :gheyfight :gheyfight :gheyfight :gheyfight what a polesmoker

revs it to 6000 and drops a rod, the cop falls to the ground LMFAO

CHP prolly finished it for him....10-20 flashlight blows to the head finished him off, best "O" he ever had.... BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Fakin Suzi ROX she reminds me of Sixxy n Japbike....... Bawahahahahah they would fix problrem Japbike be peelin the "flame decals" off Sixxy be Duct tapin hiz mouth shut so the poor cop layin on the ground laffin hiz off off could get hiz 6 cell maglite warmed up for his brain operation....

neon astroglide around hiz buttplugg.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts