Sport Bikes banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Why is it such a sin to repost something??? Big friggin deal.

·
Registered
150 Posts
adamf2 said:
Why is it such a sin to repost something??? Big friggin deal.
I can agree, sometimes I don't feel like digging through 10 pages of movies. Alot of times I'll just check the first and second page. Repost are sometimes useful to those who may have been out of the loop. :cheers

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yea but it is just a reminder of why i stay away usually because of how many rookies come on and post meaningless things that we all have seen before.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SebG said:
Do you really think this has not been posted here before?
BadBoy1404 said:
Yea but it is just a reminder of why i stay away usually because of how many rookies come on and post meaningless things that we all have seen before.
I thought it may have been posted before... but I hadn't seen it in my browsing and thought a few people might find it amusing.
As for it being meaningless, half the stuff posted here (especially outside of the bike specific areas) is meaningless but that doesn't make it any less entertaining.

To everyone else, please enjoy whether you've seen it or not.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea we had a big thread on that, i liked seeing it again though. Stupid people make me laugh inside.

·
Registered
731 Posts
didn't we also find the complete video of those guys...
guess what song it had on :lol

·
You got that right.
10,228 Posts
Seen it before, but I wish the video was a few minutes longer to see what her reaction was!

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
And to this day, we still have not seen the results from this video. They probably didn't care enough to take video of her injuries.

·
Ghost GTO
1,609 Posts
why is a sin to repost something?

because it is something for them to bitch and whine like little pussies about. I swear some people on these boards wanna show off their 10 inch internet cocks.

·
Registered
261 Posts
That's about what I was expecting considering she was wearing no protection other than a helmet.. I always wondered what the aftermath looked like.. No harm on reposts, some vids are worth it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts