Sport Bikes banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well on our weekend meet this past sunday my boy decided to just leave the pack and chace his boss down that drove by us in the other lane. Bad move.
He can ride a good 11 o'clock down the road all day, not sunday. He got right up on his boss and he lost his footing on the brake. That turned into the bike goin comletley over and him getting flung about 4 inches from the gaurdrail.After the bike slid about 15' on the tank it started doing the handle bar-2-wheel flips until it stopped. We did a quick scramble toss'n' parts into the woods and hid the bike in the woods as well ( no cops). We went back with a truck to get the carcus of the 750 and took it back to his house. 15 min later me and my buddy took off everything that wasn't salvageable and my boy is now left with a good frame, a swing arm, and a motor. :cry He's got a couple bruises and some road rash but he's OK, except for his ego! I'll have pic's soon but some thing is wrong with my camera at the moment. Anybody know where we can find some "04" gixxer parts!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts