Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Remember guys, we are not smart and tend to do stupid things.

THE BEST DARN QUOTE EVER!!!! And don't forget it... :lol

So, we women are compared to beavers, pitchers, AND viruses?? Funniest shnizzle ever!! Post up more Salkahn!

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well at the moment it's all I got. I'm just doing some research now and hopefully will have something on http://www.thelunchjournals.com later this week.

That is.... If I can get off my fat ass during the 4 hours a day I don't sleep or work.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
SalKhan said:
Well at the moment it's all I got. I'm just doing some research now on the stupidity of men and have decided to quit the Cock Crew and join the Pussy Posse.

That is.... If I can get off my girlie ass during the 4 hours a day I don't sleep or work.
:lol

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
So is he in the Posse Cort? I can PM Fred and have his login added to our rider registry :lol

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
So is he in the Posse Cort? I can PM Fred and have his login added to our rider registry :lol
damn Sal is about to be castrated live on SBN - run brotha run :nutkick

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How the hell did this happen!?

Not that I mind. I'm just as happy with my vagina as the next chick. :D

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Please give my insomnia meaning and tell me I'm the first male in the ze pussy... Err... Posse.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
hm..am I willing to give up my prestegeous position in the cock crew to apply with the pussy posse....nah. nice knowing you Sal..fuckin pussy. :lao

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
ASCI_Blue said:
hm..am I willing to give up my prestegeous position in the cock crew to apply with the pussy posse....nah. nice knowing you Sal..fuckin pussy. :lao
:urowned ya pussy :eek:nfloor

·
Accepting Donations
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This coming from a) Mr. Can't-bang-Single-mom-because-his-estrogen-was-too-high and B) Mr. Can't-get-pussy-because-he's-too-nice-or-unappreciated-or-some-whiney/pussy/lame-ass-shit-like-that?

I think you guys are jealous because you 2 actually HAVE ovaries and CAN'T get in.

Pass the FDS-n-dark chocolate and let the harem begin.... bitches! :D

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
SalKhan said:
This coming from a) Mr. Can't-bang-Single-mom-because-his-estrogen-was-too-high and B) Mr. Can't-get-pussy-because-he's-too-nice-or-unappreciated-or-some-whiney/pussy/lame-ass-shit-like-that?

I think you guys are jealous because you 2 actually HAVE ovaries and CAN'T get in.

Pass the FDS-n-dark chocolate and let the harem begin.... bitches! :D
:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
ZXXX6RN said:
Have him add mine while you're at it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Never, under any circumstances, go out or attempt to go out with any of her friends. This should be obvious, but the male species has been known to act like a fucking idiot when presented with a sweet smelling beaver.

:eek:nfloor That's awesome *grin*

·
Registered
252 Posts
tell her that your want to have an affair enought time that she no longer believes you. :)

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
acalliste said:
Have him add mine while you're at it!
Isn't your name up there girl? If not, don't worry. It took a while to get my name up there too. You're in, that's all that counts!! :banana

CyberBiker said:
tell her that your want to have an affair enought time that she no longer believes you. :)
...and YOU!! I'm onto you pal... :bitchslap

1 - 20 of 35 Posts