Sport Bikes banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
I know I should have gotten a smaller bike, but this deal was to good to pass up.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
How to avoid being a dumbass?

Check to see who started a thread BEFORE you open it, and if it's jetfalcon don't click.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How to avoid being a dumbass?

Check to see who started a thread BEFORE you open it, and if it's jetfalcon don't click.
It's not against the rules to post in an old thread . With that said, I'll post in whatever thread I feel like no matter how old. If you have a problem with that, take it to a moderator.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
It's not against the rules to post in an old thread . With that said, I'll post in whatever thread I feel like no matter how old. If you have a problem with that, take it to a moderator.
This isn't a falcon punch thread, he wasn't talking about you. And people like to fuck with each other on this forum, don't take it personally

·
Registered
19 Posts
This isn't a falcon punch thread, he wasn't talking about you. And people like to fuck with each other on this forum, don't take it personally
That's just me. I have had to battle with many A-Holes on forums for some years. I'm not looking to start BS but I won't take it just the same.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Yeah, that wasn't a shot against you. I don't know you.

It was mostly self deprecation because I am always forgetting my own advice and clicking on his treads, then shaking my head.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Forum rules:

If you post a new thread, that's already been posted, you'll be flamed for not searching

If you search and find an old thread to post in, you'll be flamed for reviving an old thread

Pretty much, you'll get flamed no matter what :D

41 - 54 of 54 Posts