Sport Bikes banner

How Tall Are you?

2K views 34 replies 33 participants last post by  vegasfz6 
#1 ·
I was just wonderin' what the average FZ6 Rider's heigth was. I'm 6'2" and am fairly comfortable. Anyone else?

If you are 6' or taller, what are your complaints about the ride?

#7 ·
5'6, 30" inseam (female). I am very comfortable on the Fz6. Just my heels are just slightly up at stop lights. I can flat foot the bike if I only put one foot down.

One thing I never do though is swing a leg over the FZ if I am getting on it, UNLESS the kickstand is down. I almost lost my balance once swinging my leg over with the kickstand up.

#13 ·
5'3 3/4." Inseam is 29 1/2." Most comfortable bike I've ever been on. Can flat foot thanks to having a Corbin with a nose job, Daytona boots with nearly 1" heel, and preload adjusted to lowest setting.

#16 ·
5'10" Flatfoot at the stop lights.

#22 ·
Im 5'9" 30" inseam. I can only almost flat foot with two feet down in a normal rideing position. I can only do it if I strech myself out. However I rarely ever put both feet down when I stop any more, its usually the left to the ground and the right on the rear brake.

#23 ·
1778mm tall and it fits me fine.

#25 ·
5'-9" w/ 32" inseam. I can flat foot it. I have no complaints about the bike so far... except the stock seat (it blows). But the Corbin fixed that nicely.

#26 ·
Six feet tall and two more at the ends of my legs.
Flat foot both sides at a light (probably due to the Sargent seat). Only issue, I think, might be some wind at speed. But I have nothing to compare it too, I wear ear plugs, and don't mind it. I bearly have to lean forward to reach the bars too. Very comfy ride for me :).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.