Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this question is for those of you who have been with the same person for a few years and you both live in the same house. Sure in the beginning we all want to fuck all the time but what about after a few years of marriage or being together? How often do you have sex then?

·
Registered
146 Posts
My g/f and i have been together for 4 years. Things haven't changed a bit. Our sex life is still spontaneous and plentiful. Typically we do it once a day or more. It depends on work, how we're feeling, things going on etc. Now there is days that we don't at all but those are few and far between. Whats the reason for asking?

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
7 year.....7 long years!!!!!!!! I've been married!
I don't know. See I'm what girls call a dog. My longest relationship before I got married was 6 months. And well so I can't really compare how my sex life was then to what I have now. I would say 3 times a week. I tried keeping track once but it got depressing because when I was a dog I was having sex once a day at a minimum! But now it's every other day, depending on work and her university studies. But then again I had a small room and we laid on my bed or in my hammock to watch TV or study or what ever and that always led to sex.....but now we are in a house and there is more room and less interaction i guess? Thus accounting for the reduced frequency.

Long story short, as is well known it's never enough for us guys and your average chick is a sexual camel who can go for decades with out a good fuck! On average.

What I would give for a pill that you could give to a girl so she could be as horny as the average guy for say 48 hours. And then we guys would hold back just to fuck with their heads! :neener

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats the reason for asking?
In the beginning when i met my wife we would get it on everyday. Sometimes 3-4 times a day but now its more like once or twice a week. We are both 25 so im sure age doesnt have much to do with our sex drives but still. I wonder what happens to couples who have been together for 30 yrs or so

·
Premium Member
45,772 Posts
Me and my SO started out in our relationship having sex at least 2 or 3 times every day. That lasted for about 10 months to a year. Then it cooled down to once a day, maybe twice.

We've been together over 11 years, and we've gone through phases of going a week or more without, or spending entire weekends doing nothing but having sex. Now it's settled back down to once a day or every other day again. I'm sure it will continue to change and evolve.

I think it's healthier to just allow it to go through it's phases. Communication is important to not let the less active phases take a toll on the relationship.

·
Banned
2,637 Posts
After about 4 days I start going nuts and looking at the fat chicks at the local Layne Bryant.
Plus size fashion Swim in sizes 14-32 from Lane Bryant
But then I come to my senses and realize I have standard.....be it frayed standards but standards never the less.....here is where I'm usually called a shallow pig dog or something.

I don't know, I've tried to get my wife up to the level that my x girl friends were at via; dirty movies, dirty books, dirty underwear, hypnosis, changes in diet, witch doctors, me working my ass off and dropping another 5lbs, me making dinner, me washing dishes, me doing the laundry, me vacuuming and cleaning the house and down right telling her hay woman I'm in need but....well it's like pushing rope and that I just have to come to terms with the idea that unlike all those (ladies fill in the blank, I call them talented girls) x girl friends of mine this one I'm hitched to just isn't going to be that horny.
But than again from what I hear in the office.......I'm doing way better than the other guys who on a good month get it once every other week and my wife doesn't shop at Lane Bryant!

Long story short mate, women aren't built like us guys. And the ones that are.....well lucky for their husbands. And as they say the grass is allways greener on the other side and the past allways looks perfect. As for me? I hear Panda blood turns on a girls sex drive, I'm off to China to get me some!

·
Fuck Milk!!! Got Pussy?
1,347 Posts
We've been together over 11 years,........ Now it's settled back down to once a day or every other day again.
Bottle up some of that water over there and send it my way. :cheers

For us been together for about 9 years married for 5 and now it maybe a couple times a week. But we also have three little kids and opposite schedules for work. I work 7-3 and she works 1-9. :cry

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
6 years about twice a week average for straight intercourse, but we are very sexual all the time. We are always touching, or kissing or just something to touch each other. It may not always be intercourse, but it always sexual. Like AC said, sometimes is more frequent, sometimes less, but it is always there.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Im 36, so is my GF. Ever single night, unless we're not together or one of us is sick, but even then as long as one of us isnt throwing up. Its funny how guys say that women arent as horny as guys and that stuff, never have I had that :neener every lady Ive ever been with has been a equal, and Im really dam horny! Its about how you treat them and act, if its fake and your just trying to get laid, most people are kinda smart and will figure that out, you have to be honest, that or sling some bigMEAT!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
El Borracho and I have been married 13 years, we have 4 kids and it's every night, and sometimes in the morning before he goes to work, too. :D It's actually better than the first three years of our marriage, when it was more like twice a week. Really, it started to become a daily thing when he was trying to get me pregnant w/#1 eight years ago. Since then, the only long periods w/o have been the 5 weeks after the births of the babies.

I think it's all about attitude. Yeah, he's in the mood more than I am, but so what? It doesn't bother me or hurt me or inconvenience me to go along with it; it's something I can do for him, when he does so much for me and the kids every single day. Probably 70-80% of the time when I'm not in the mood starting out, he quickly gets me into it. :D

It's probably one of the reasons that we are still crazy in love with each, more than we were when we met in college. :)

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Anywhere between 3 to 4 times a week, depending on our schedule.

·
Registered
307 Posts
All over the board for me, but that has a lot to do with work/travel. Generally every day, sometimes more than once. However there are periods where it can go a week or two.

·
It wasn't me
3,508 Posts
Anywhere between 3 to 4 times a week, depending on our schedule.

So it may be 3.3 times a week or 3.8 times per week depending on the schedule? What would qualify as .5 sex? :twofinger

·
BOOYAM
545 Posts
I recently broke up with my g/f of 5 years. Before the break up, we were having sex literally ONCE a month...or less. :( I think the last time we had sex was...in spring? I dont even remember it was that long ago. Thats been happening for a year or so. I always tried, but she was never in the mood or "too tired"....

Before that, in the beginning (like all relationships) it was once or twice a day...then once a day, then a few times a week....then....hardly anything :(

But then again, our relationship was pretty much over, so that was a big factor. Also the fact that she was cheating on me the last few months...that didnt help. :lol

So...moral of the story....if your sex life is going DOWN THE CRAPPER, there is something REALLY wrong in the relationship. So be prepared ;)

1 - 20 of 106 Posts