Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!
How often do you guys ride and do you ride outside of Milwaukee? I am about 45 min from Waukesha and am always looking for group to ride with.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
blndebmbr said:
Hey all!
How often do you guys ride and do you ride outside of Milwaukee? I am about 45 min from Waukesha and am always looking for group to ride with.

Where are you at??

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
We all ride every day, the group varies depending on the ride....just keep up with the boards and I am sure you will find something that interests you

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
blndebmbr - SHEESH - cute name!

Glad to see you found the board and registered. Hope to see you out soon - though my Road America commitment next week will probably shoot any hope of street riding...

Call me about the enduro...

Cheers,

Todd

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Todd...shouldn't you be working? :)

I actually live in Fort Atkinson. As close to be dead center of Madison and Milwaukee as you can be-45 min either way.

·
That's factory, yo!
3,666 Posts
Yes, Tammy, shouldn't you be working as well?!

Dwight is gone this week - that's my excuse!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah.....I had no excuse! :)

Creek-that's 15 minutes, Ixonia isn't that far either. I bet you guys can show me some decent roads around here....The soonest I could ride is Monday night though...No riding this weekend for me. :a2

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Maybe in the coming weekend....I'm always game for a ride, schedule just sucks right now...

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I get together and ride every weekend by myself. It's awesome!!!

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, but there's something to be said about riding with others...you learn things! (good and bad! :) )

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
blndebmbr said:
Yeah, but there's something to be said about riding with others...you learn things! (good and bad! :) )
You are very correct. I was being sarcastic. Riding alone can be fun, but when 90% of your riding is spent alone, it can get old fast!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hmm... you guys in waukesha (area) up for a weekday group ride through Kettle Moraine Southern Unit and whatever else we may find? I know of a few others who'd be game too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts