Sport Bikes banner

Which wish do you desire

• $100,000 in cold hard cash but it can not be used to by motorcycles.

Votes: 50 61.7%
  • One whole night with any women (man, for you ladies) you desire.

Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Any two motorcycles of your desire to be entirely yours.

Votes: 27 33.3%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...im board so I thought up this TaRd post.

This is the scenerio. You are walking down the beach and come across a lamp. You pick it up and, of course, you rub it. Low and behold, a Jeeny (can't spell it so STFU :flipa ) pops out. He proposes one of these three wishes. You can only pick one. Which one would you pick.

·
#1 Gear Nazi
4,748 Posts
Squid Killer said:
What 3 wishes?
I was wondering the same thing, I think he's saying you only have one wish, but I'm not sure.

My wish would be to be an even better racer than Rossi. Because with that, all the other things (fame, fortune, women) will come with it.

Ok, for some reason I wasn't seeing the Poll before. I took the 2 bikes. One Honda RC211V and one Aprilia RS Cube.

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
wizeguy said:
Ok...im board so I thought up this TaRd post.

This is the scenerio. You are walking down the beach and come across a lamp. You pick it up and, of course, you rub it. Low and behold, a Jeeny (can't spell it so STFU :flipa ) pops out. He proposes one of these three wishes. You can only pick one. Which one would you pick.
Nice to meet you Board....I'm Troy, and I'm BORED at work so I clicked your topic but I don't see any choices

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Cash...I already own 2 bikes!!! ha ha

·
Registered
584 Posts
get 2 crazy custom bikes (like West Coast Choppers), sell them, biy a really nice bike and have OVER $100,000 left.

How 'bout that? :)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Gotta do the cash :flipa becuase two bikes would only take up 1/3 of my cash...I'd still have $60,000 to blow on 2 more pairs of bikes :headbang

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
i would take the money then id buy a hummer or somthing and sell it and get the two bikes i want and still use the money i have left by the way im not using the $100,000 to buy the bike im using the cash i got from selling the H1

·
how bout dem deadskins
3,235 Posts
Invest 100,000 In Stocks & Buy Any Bike I Want With The Profit.. Hehe

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Gimmie da cassssshhhh!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I love my two bikes but I'd take the $100,000 for my wife and kids.

·
Registered
157 Posts
show me the money...
-pay off the car
-pay off some of the house
-keep some for spending dough

Use money from paycheck to get more bikes.

·
Registered
173 Posts
$100,000 couldnt buy me a bmx made by mat hotch let alone a custom, and a agusta f4-spr id take the bikes anyday of the week...$100,000 aint even enough to pay off my house...now for a 1/2 a mil id have to change my mind...

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I picked the cash. With that money I could pay off all my bills and then go out and buy a another bike with my own money!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts