Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my bike...bought a few months ago and my husband repainted it for me...better than that blue that came on the bike. I was in a hurry, he painted this for me and it was ready to go in 3 days!! I think he luvs me!! :banana

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
Well that was awful sweet of him!!! Very cool!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
hell yeh! that thing is puuuuurrrrrrrteeeee! :banana i like it!! i DO think he loves you a bunch too!!

·
Registered
832 Posts
nice husband, and good job. I think my husband loves me too he bought all the stuff I wanted for my bike yet more to come

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
It is purty!! Did he paint the helmet too or did he paint the bike to match your helmet?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Very sweeeeeeet! The bike and your husband. :D :dblthumb

·
Registered
262 Posts
hey hottpink.....how do you like that helmet?...i've been eyeballing the sam one at our lmcs BUT don't want to have another pos sitting next to our other 4!!!! :lao

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mIchELe said:
hey hottpink.....how do you like that helmet?...i've been eyeballing the sam one at our lmcs BUT don't want to have another pos sitting next to our other 4!!!! :lao
I like the helmet a lot... it perfectly matches my bike. BTW... I love the first comment in your signature.

·
Banned
145 Posts
:phatyo I LIKE THE PINK! And he did a nice job matching the helmet design/colors!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I LOVE pink!! Funny, somethings you never grow out of and that's one of um... Love the bike!

·
Registered
898 Posts
I am sooo jealous! :cry

·
Registered
832 Posts
heres a pic of a pink bike i saw at the races

·
Registered
832 Posts
ok dont know why its not working ohh well

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
And my "hubby" as I like to call him, plastic welded and bondoed the hell out of my bike before he repainted it as the Red Bull racing replica for my b-day last year, and for my b-day this year he bought me the helmet I've been drooling over for years :D... Theeeen for Valentine's Day this year he bought me a brand new shiny red EK quadra x-ring chain annnnd when I let him borrow my bike last year and he lost my rear seat Barbie he bought me a brand new Rio Beah Barbie :), and yes I love him regardless of all the goodies I get :banana :lol !

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hot dayum!!!! Where do you ladies find these wonderful men???
SicFLgirlR6...that barbie never fails to crack me up!:lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
hottpinkbike said:
This is my bike...bought a few months ago and my husband repainted it for me...better than that blue that came on the bike. I was in a hurry, he painted this for me and it was ready to go in 3 days!! I think he luvs me!! :banana

nice color scheme... :dblthumb

1 - 20 of 50 Posts