Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Does this include the alcohol? :beer

Tuition is about 400 after scholarships, would be about the same as you otherwise.

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
$22k in loans for 15 years. I've gotten it down to $20k now.

·
Registered
307 Posts
This coming semester....10 credits...$1000....NOT including books :mad:

·
Banned
730 Posts
My associates degree cost me $25K. Had the $20K in school loans paid off in 2 3/4 years. I got extremely lucky w/ my first job being as well paying as it is.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Hmm......with bills like that it makes you wonder if its really worth it.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
i went to american motorcycle institute in daytona beach and for 25 weeks of school it cost me 13,000 it was 102 dollars a day not including books alchohal and what not

·
Banned
730 Posts
pir0teknik said:
Hmm......with bills like that it makes you wonder if its really worth it.
Was/is for me. I started making enough to pay off my loans w/in three years. Five years later I'm making 2/3 MORE than when I started. It'd be double if someone would die/retire/get fired. :eek:nfloor

·
Go #214!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2,390 Posts
State College in VT costs me about 6000 per semester (tuition) as an out-of-stater. Then add books, my apartment, and beer.

·
IM A BAD ASS WITH A STICK
374 Posts
i went to a broadcasting school so i had to pay 10k for 8 months of class. im done now and i only owe 2k in loans

·
mmm mmm good...
6,958 Posts
5 1/2 years, 64K in tuition, books and rent at Penn State. About 8k for substance abuse (a good portion of this was the females drinks) Still 18k in the hole.

·
Registered
10,767 Posts
about $2500-$3k a semester plus books

1 - 20 of 27 Posts