Sport Bikes banner

How many nasties oer day AVERAGE

• One and it's tiem to watch a race vid.

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Two. One for breakfast, one for dinner.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Three times a day keeps baby happy.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Four or more with breaks for water and food.

Votes: 3 8.1%

How many times per day?

1K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  gwcrim 
#1 · (Edited)
How many times per day do you make nasty with your partner on average? Forgive the typos in the poll I voted already. :2fingers

#2 ·
So the myth of the Superman holds true. Yeah, I've gone 3 a day when it was new and fresh but pretty soon is 2 or 1. Now I have friends who will swear they go 4 times a day blah blah blah. I think they are FOS. I know more than 11 people look at this forum so vote!

#3 ·
Where's the "I don't get any" option? :)

#7 ·
Ummm...no b/f here soooo..can't really say LOL Unless you count the times we were "friends" with benefits or going together. Then it was about 2x or 3x when we saw each other and that wasn't every day..

#11 ·
When we first got together it was 4 times a day...weekends probably more. After two years and a kid it's down to about once a day. Usually the weekends give us a little bit more time.

#12 ·
Whenever I've got a partner, I usually hit a minimum a 3x a day. But I voted 4, as it often happens 4x +. Last girl I was with, we hit at one motel, then after our two hours were up at that motel, we weren't satisfied, so we went to another one for four more hours, hit once, nap, hit second time, longer nap, hit one more time. Then took her ass home.

The girl before that, she paid for a fancy hotel. How did I thank her? Four times in 5 hours. :2fingers

#20 ·
Don't marry if you want good sex to last years, Mine stopped putting out completely after a year or less and I have to work at it to get some on Saturday nights. BJ's stopped even faster now only during make up sex is that happening at all. I waited until I was much older before tying the knot and would have stayed single for ever if I had seen what was to come in some crystal ball.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.