Sport Bikes banner

How many nasties oer day AVERAGE

• One and it's tiem to watch a race vid.

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Two. One for breakfast, one for dinner.

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Three times a day keeps baby happy.

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Four or more with breaks for water and food.

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
How many times per day do you make nasty with your partner on average? Forgive the typos in the poll I voted already. :2fingers

·
My fanclub is here
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So the myth of the Superman holds true. Yeah, I've gone 3 a day when it was new and fresh but pretty soon is 2 or 1. Now I have friends who will swear they go 4 times a day blah blah blah. I think they are FOS. I know more than 11 people look at this forum so vote!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Where's the "I don't get any" option? :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yeah Iam with Japbike on that.I suppose thats because my wife and I are separated.Guess Ill be switch handing it for the time being.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Ummm...no b/f here soooo..can't really say LOL Unless you count the times we were "friends" with benefits or going together. Then it was about 2x or 3x when we saw each other and that wasn't every day..

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
3x per day is what I like. But will do fine with 1x per day.

Keeps the back limber, the arms and legs tone......

TV IS OVER-RATED!

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
once a day if that we have been together for 2 years so its not the new stuff that happens 2 to 3 time in 24 hours like before

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
during school when me and my girl just got together it was 3 or 4 sometimes, then it died down to once. now that we're 3 hours away for summer its about 8 times in 4 months. :cry

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
When we first got together it was 4 times a day...weekends probably more. After two years and a kid it's down to about once a day. Usually the weekends give us a little bit more time.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Whenever I've got a partner, I usually hit a minimum a 3x a day. But I voted 4, as it often happens 4x +. Last girl I was with, we hit at one motel, then after our two hours were up at that motel, we weren't satisfied, so we went to another one for four more hours, hit once, nap, hit second time, longer nap, hit one more time. Then took her ass home.

The girl before that, she paid for a fancy hotel. How did I thank her? Four times in 5 hours. :2fingers

·
Registered
419 Posts
bipolar said:
I don't know about you, but this married man is lucky to just see the cat once a week!
I hear ya bro. That's when I go riding and forget about all the small shit. I don't give a damn about anything when me and my bitch are in the twisties.:headbang

·
Registered
556 Posts
On average? 1x per day - more when we can. :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Were we supposed to count the wife and the mistress?

·
Registered
71 Posts
2 times a day here on the weekends, my husband works 3rd so i only see him on the weekend. When he is off work it is more like 1 or 2 times a week.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Don't marry if you want good sex to last years, Mine stopped putting out completely after a year or less and I have to work at it to get some on Saturday nights. BJ's stopped even faster now only during make up sex is that happening at all. I waited until I was much older before tying the knot and would have stayed single for ever if I had seen what was to come in some crystal ball.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts