Sport Bikes banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
That Toronto Gamma guy would be me! Cheers Luis. I see a Walter Wolf in your stable. It looks like a Canadian model, did you pass on the Japanese model you were looking at last year? I'd like to see an aerial photo of your collection, as would others in this group I'm sure. I truly envy your collection...I know that you have an RC30 in there somewhere!

·
Registered
2 Posts
1986 rg500

I have only had one. I bought her new 26 years ago. We were separated for five years. she sat in a garage by herself. And I just got her back a week ago. I tried to post a photo, but it would not take it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
So did you end up with the RG from Oregon? That was one of the best RG500's I have seen in a very long time. Great upgrades and nicely kept bike, I really wanted that bike!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 2.5 gammas in my garage, actually in my house, 1 blue and white all original with 2000km another very nice blue and white rg400 ( same as rg500), and a spare rg500 motor, i paid too much for all of them, but i dont care. Cheers

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 2.5 gammas in my garage, actually in my house, 1 blue and white all original with 2000km another very nice blue and white rg400 ( same as rg500), and a spare rg500 motor, i paid too much for all of them, but i dont care. Cheers
So, lets see some photos! :banana

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gamma count has increased! 3.9 Gammas now

Heres my que at home. I have bought the new generation set of Toomey pipes and kit for my RZ350. The old ones are going on ebay soon. Missing is my prize low km stock blue/w rg500 at my shop. These are 2 RG500 and 1 RG400, I am moving parts around on 2 of them, the other is a project bike that should be finished this year. Just bought one RG500 in Canada, it looks like a new bike and is mostly stock. My RG400 is a Silver JDM WW, now has Blue and White paint. I will paint the project body work WW silver so my RG400 is 100% correct. The RG400 only has Lance filter, float valves, and jets, its speed/acceleration is awesome, highly recommend getting one!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have only 1 RG500 currently but would love a few more.. I'm down under where there is plenty of sunny days to ride them.. This one is still moving from the UK...

Cheers

Oiler

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I don't see that there is much RG activity on this forum lately, so I am making a post. I am a new guy here, so here is a photo to share. I have just one RG.

I have some new bodywork and mirrors that are "on deck" on "the list" so I will have some improvements coming. I have the other list (the one on the refrigerator) that I need to work on too.

Frank

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice looker Frank...my RG has arrived now in aus and im halfwat through running her in.

First one ive ever owned and very happy with number 1 of at least 2 more to come... just got to find room in the shed...

Cheers

Oiler

21 - 31 of 31 Posts