Sport Bikes banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Oxford CT, I'd be suprised if anyone has even ever heard of it. It's a do nothing go nowhere town, perfect for riding. I have a group of guys that I try NOT to ride with only problem is their the only other guys that ride. Seems every weekend they get chased by the fuzz. What the point of the post really is, is this... is anyone near me?? I need people to ride with!!! Everyone I know owns a Harley :nerd Except for my local retard riders, as I like to call them.

·
I own license2ill
5,679 Posts
ThRotLJnKy said:
I live in Oxford CT, I'd be suprised if anyone has even ever heard of it. It's a do nothing go nowhere town, perfect for riding. I have a group of guys that I try NOT to ride with only problem is their the only other guys that ride. Seems every weekend they get chased by the fuzz. What the point of the post really is, is this... is anyone near me?? I need people to ride with!!! Everyone I know owns a Harley :nerd Except for my local retard riders, as I like to call them.
try to ride with the Harley guys if they dont mind i ride with guys that own Harleys they are not that bad but leave them out for the twisties they are not going to keep up

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't get me wrong, I'll ride with anyone thats not riding like an ass. But like you said Dennis they can't keep up! :cry

·
Registered
457 Posts
ThRotLJnKy said:
http://www.onedownfiveup.com look in the rides section.. they have weekend rides all the time... even during the week.

i ride with a group of guys also http://www.rudeboyriders.com

don't mean to be a dick.. but we do like when people wear jacket, helmet and gloves to ride along with us.

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
you could always just ride.... I mean, you don't need to have people along to enjoy yourself. head on up to the Vanilla Bean, you might find some like-minded individuals there. Pomfret CT, corner of 169 & 244 / 44

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I ran out of fingers and toes so I'm not sure how many retards live here but I think it's more than 20.

:twofinger

·
Jerk
990 Posts
Tweak said:
It's ok, you're in the 'shaw so I wasn't counting you. :surprised
I'll be the normal guy in the city....lots of fun people to ride with, but yea, there are some I quietly avoid...no offense to anyone, cause everyone has been nice to me, but there are some people i'd love to see at the track and not on the street.

Tom.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Riding alone isn't all that bad it just kinda sux when you do it all the time. Gets kinda boring. MAX thanks for the link.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts