Sport Bikes banner

How many piercings?

7K views 66 replies 35 participants last post by  ninjagirlCPP 
#1 ·
I've got a navel and a hood piercing. Anyone with nipple piercings and if so, do they enhance sex?

#2 ·
I have 3... Tounge, belly, and hood... I don't know if they inhance sex.. Mine dont! but again, cant inhance what your not getting, right?.... Ok, now I just depressed myself... :a2 :a2

#3 ·
No piercings except my ears--2 holes in each....really don't plan on any more than that--have been kicking around the idea of a tat though...................... :D

japbike--I thought you had a current squeeze at the moment??

#7 ·
RSixxygrl said:
No piercings except my ears--2 holes in each....really don't plan on any more than that--have been kicking around the idea of a tat though...................... :D

japbike--I thought you had a current squeeze at the moment??

have one, not really a squeeze..<<~~ long story.. and I'm STILL not getting any!! Which all in all, is a GOOD thing.... trust me! but I can still complain!! :boid hahaha!!

#9 ·
got 6 piercings. both traguses, tongue, navel and north of the navel. Do any of them enhance sex? the two up above do...

#17 ·
#23 ·
I've got three in my left ear (two in the lobe and one in the upper cartalidge), one in my right ear, and one in each nipple for a total of 6.

I'm out of places to get pierced. No I'm not getting a PA, but would love to get an eyebrow but can't because of work.

Since I'm out of places, I've been doing a lot of checking out tattoo parlors and talking to people who have had them done at local places. I'm thinking about a tribal type\arm band on my left arm and the Honda Woody either on my back or on the inside of my right arm between my elbow and pit.

#24 ·
pics, here you go...

You can see 3 of my piercings in this pic. The hoops are 14 guage with points on each end and there's the diamond stud in my left ear as well. This pic was taken the other night when we rode to a local fireworks show...I normally don't wear the diamond stud in my cartalidge when I'm wearing my helmet. I don't think I have any pics of my nipples because I'm embarassed of my "spare tire"...lol

Attachments

#25 ·
ahh come on Brian show us all us local girls know your the water street pimp. As for me I have 9 3 in each ear, 1 in tounge, belly and one south

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.