Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I have 3... Tounge, belly, and hood... I don't know if they inhance sex.. Mine dont! but again, cant inhance what your not getting, right?.... Ok, now I just depressed myself... :a2 :a2

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
No piercings except my ears--2 holes in each....really don't plan on any more than that--have been kicking around the idea of a tat though...................... :D

japbike--I thought you had a current squeeze at the moment??

·
Registered
157 Posts
got 4 in left ear, 2 in right. Nose and belly button.

gonna get a tat next year after the spawn is born.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
No piercings except my ears--2 holes in each....really don't plan on any more than that--have been kicking around the idea of a tat though...................... :D

japbike--I thought you had a current squeeze at the moment??

have one, not really a squeeze..<<~~ long story.. and I'm STILL not getting any!! Which all in all, is a GOOD thing.... trust me! but I can still complain!! :boid hahaha!!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
got 6 piercings. both traguses, tongue, navel and north of the navel. Do any of them enhance sex? the two up above do...

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Ears, Tongue, Nipples and getting some others soon !!!

·
Registered
674 Posts
I had three in the naval and had the nipples done. Enhancing sex, not really. I took them out about a month ago just kinda grew out of them and got a tatoo

·
Banned
3,018 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
3 in the right ear 7 in the left ear, nose, and tongue hopefully some more later but hubby doesn't really like me getting all these piercings.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
sweetsexyzx7r said:
LOL I ment a prince albert
Yeah, I know i don't read things very well when I'm drink and on here. And no, I already had it done !

1 - 20 of 67 Posts