Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Friend of mine sent me this link for a game. The object of the game is to get out of the room by finding hidden items. Took me 2 hours to get out of the first room, how long will it take you guys? :)

Room #1 is Crimson Room.

Once you've beaten this, have a go at room Room #2 Viridian Room. Its twice as hard !

Good luck! :nerd

http://www.fasco-csc.com

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
What link?

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
It has been posted before, after 10 min i stopped, I had no idea how to get out, lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ca$h said:
It has been posted before, after 10 min i stopped, I had no idea how to get out, lol

its really not that hard lol providing you get all the items.. try it again :) lemmy know if your stuck

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Ok so I got the two keys, empty cd case, mystery box, one ring, supply cord, and a URL written down on a sheet of paper.

So now i am checkin all four walls like mad tryin to get out. I put the ring on the box, i used both keys to open the drawers, put the supply cord on the stereo and looked out the window like a thousand times.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ca$h said:
Ok so I got the two keys, empty cd case, mystery box, one ring, supply cord, and a URL written down on a sheet of paper.

So now i am checkin all four walls like mad tryin to get out. I put the ring on the box, i used both keys to open the drawers, put the supply cord on the stereo and looked out the window like a thousand times.
I'll PM you with hints so i don't ruin it for everyone else :)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Yea I am going to take a break, i found everything(I think) except the second battery. I got the rings, metal stick, cassete tape, now I just need that battery.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ca$h said:
Yea I am going to take a break, i found everything(I think) except the second battery. I got the rings, metal stick, cassete tape, now I just need that battery.
Don't give up now ! your sooo close :)

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I did again and with your help found the battery, watched the little video thing(projector?) and am now just searching around, but I do not know what for

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ca$h said:
I did again and with your help found the battery, watched the little video thing(projector?) and am now just searching around, but I do not know what for
There's a hint in the video .. *coughs "+" coughs*

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Gotta cold I see ;)

Really though, I think i might have picked up on the clue

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Ca$h said:

This is as far as I have gotton as well. I went to the URL and got the code G402 which I am assuming it's the hotel room number or something.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Tough game here, Thanx for postin it, I had forgotten the link to it

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ZeuSeason said:
This is as far as I have gotton as well. I went to the URL and got the code G402 which I am assuming it's the hotel room number or something.
"G" ??? lol

should be 4 numbers

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Sn0wFlAkE said:
"G" ??? lol

should be 4 numbers
O...better make that a 6.....any other hints you have?

1 - 20 of 145 Posts