Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how many of the ladies fake the "O" or have faked it???why???the say that 60% of women in the U.S. say they have faked it...and 90% of men in the U.S. say that they have never been with a women that has faked it...no wonder women make such great moviestars...

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
I'm not a lady, but I've faked it.

·
Registered
804 Posts
TheWraith said:
Please tell me how in the world a man can fake it? No come, no come!

:dunno

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
speedmom2 said:

Easily. Engage fucking. Condom. Pretend to orgasm. Don't. Remove condom. Throw away before seeing that it's cum-less.

Done.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
speedmom2 said:

If he's f'ing a blow up doll--yeah he can fake it!!!! :lol :headbang

·
Registered
63 Posts
speedmom2 said:

With a condom, easy. Never had anyone check to see what's in there. Go to the bathroom, take it off and throw it away. I've done it a couple of times... it just wasn't gonna happen for me. Either that or just quit, lol.

Then there's the old trick of doin'em doggy style, pull out, grunt a bit, and drop a loogie in their ass crack.

I know a few that have faked it for me. Old ex's, back when I was young, 17-19. After that, I got kinda self conscious about it and started talking to them finding out what they liked, how hard ,fast, deep, etc... Which way they like to be licked. Basically, just communicated with them. Let them know that if it wasn't happening for them, NOT to fake it. Communication is key, and learning your partner's likes and dislikes helps alot. Sometimes two people just don't have the chemistry.

Can't say I haven't been "faked" on since, but I try to ensure she's satisfied before I worry about myself. Current GF, there's physical proof, lol. :headbang

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
RSixxygrl said:
If he's f'ing a blow up doll--yeah he can fake it!!!! :lol :headbang
Fortunatley, you'll never have to worry about faking being a vapid box.

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Well DUH of course we fake it. You think that we have 10 mins to spare?! The faster we "pretend" to "O", the quicker you get off us and leave us alone.

Geeesh, I mean there is only so much ego stroking we can do for you men. Hearing "Oh BABY, YES YES!" "RIGHT THERE, THERE!" is rather gagging to say the least. And besides, we women need to get back to doing better things, like ourselves. :headbang At least we know how we like to be touched. I'm the best fuck I've ever had. I know how to fuck me better then any one else. In more ways the one. hahahah! ;)

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
TheWraith said:

well, your not a man either.. :D but thats not the point.

It's easy to fake an orgasm when all your experiences have included a one night stand your freinds paid for and your hand...

Geesh speedmom, ya didn't know that?

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
+1 japbike--no masculinity there that's for sure.

I mean you would fake it too as a woman or as a man if you had to deal with this!!!! :flipa

Attachments

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
I've faked it as well..it really not that hard...(no pun intended) even without the condom. Espically after going a few times, it's takes awhile to go..if i see the woman has gone then i'll pretend to go. Guy's don't always come alot so it's not totally impossible to do.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Rascus said:
I've faked it as well..it really not that hard...(no pun intended) even without the condom. Espically after going a few times, it's takes awhile to go..if i see the woman has gone then i'll pretend to go. Guy's don't always come alot so it's not totally impossible to do.
I have to disagree with you guys that say it is not that hard to fake. I can always 'FEEL' when a guy 'comes'. Men pulsate or vibrate when ejaculating and a women can feel that on the walls of her vagina. Why do you think we keep doing our kegal excercises.
Help me out here ladies~ :grinbounc

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
japbike said:
well, your not a man either.. :D but thats not the point.

It's easy to fake an orgasm when all your experiences have included a one night stand your freinds paid for and your hand...

Geesh speedmom, ya didn't know that?
How cute, a retort. If only it applied...

·
20,262 Posts
speedmom2 said:
I have to disagree with you guys that say it is not that hard to fake. I can always 'FEEL' when a guy 'comes'. Men pulsate or vibrate when ejaculating and a women can feel that on the walls of her vagina. Why do you think we keep doing our kegal excercises.
Unfortantely not all women do kegal :( I usually timed it to when she was going, so she is more focused on her not where i'm at. :flipa

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
speedmom2 said:

So when can we test this theory of yours? :bananafu:

·
Registered
804 Posts
Naughty76 said:
So when can we test this theory of yours? :bananafu:
Naughty, you are naughty! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it. So far so good, but I never say never ~

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
If you only knew me. I'm always the quiet one in the bunch.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
speedmom2 said:

Yep I have to agree with Speedmom--coming to back you up lady!! :headbang Yeah many women can feel your manhood throbbing and most guys actually cum a good amount, Rascus, unless they are of the older generation or they have been pulling the pud a lot before the sex act!! :)

·
20,262 Posts
That was my point RSixxy...the few times i've done that i had whacked the willy wonker a few too many times and I just couldn't go so i faked it

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
all the guys who say they fake cuming must shoot like a broken water pistols...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts