Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
177 with the fuel light flashing and little visible gas.

Thats riding to and from the twisties. In the twisties, the RPM's are of course a little higher. Just wondering what everyone else gets.

***sorry...MILES....*** damn beer

·
They call me a ride whore
1,387 Posts
I usually fill up around 150-160 and still have about 1/2 gallon left or so. Highest I've gone was close to 200 and still had plenty left (it was a sloooooow ride down to the Keys... got 47 mpg though!)

·
Registered
5,926 Posts
I dunno... somewhere btw 220 and 240 in a 4.5 gallon tank if I take it down to fumes. Obviously I'm not running very hard though when I get that good of mileage.

·
Banned
81 Posts
110miles now i think. 120miles before sprockets.

best gas mileage i've gotten was ~37mpg. no i dont race it everywhere 600rr's have the shittiest gas mileage on the planet.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!

I get about 90 miles to the tank.....

·
Duc hunter
1,269 Posts
light comes on 120-130 for normal, average riding. I get anxious if I don't get to a gas station by 150 though, as I'm usually running on fumes then.

Once got like 43 miles to the gallon. Still don't know how that one happend...

Gas light once came on at like 90. 4.8 gallon tank, 1 gallon reserve.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
ran out of gas at 140miles, usually get 38 mpg, manual says 4.5 gallon tank :3eek

worst mileage so far, 31mpg , best 40

·
VP of SCPE
462 Posts
I got around 150-160 miles between fill ups with the 9fiddy4. That was what I felt comfortable with. I did take it to the extreme last summer and put 175 miles on one tank and when I filled it was bone dry. I was fully loaded for the trip though, tank, saddle, and tail bags were packed.

My Aprilia doesn't get as good a mileage I think. I haven't calculated it in a while but it seems I am always gettin gas. I still go about 150 per tank though. Maybe I'm riding it more. :cheers

·
Registered
9,618 Posts
wolfman said:
HOLY CRAP!!!

I get about 90 miles to the tank.....

try ridin' within the purviews of the law :twofinger

:lol

i fill up at around 160, with an 18 liter tank.

·
what do u ride?
105 Posts
gas light starts blinking around 130ish so that's when i fill it up. usually put in about 3.3-3.8 gallons of gas if i have the time. the damn gas pump always stops around 2.9-3 gallons

·
Registered
365 Posts
wow ...you guys are riding econo's :eek:nfloor

my fuel light starts flashing at about 70miles...though other 10 owners claim 120miles...so I think my fuel light is coming on a bit too early

·
I can pass this guy...
8,167 Posts
130 miles fuel light comes on, 150 you aint going anywhere... unless your pushing the bike~

·
Duc(k)
2,001 Posts
Mine comes on around 120 also. That is with a whole gallon left. I am not sure how long I would be able to get out of it if I ran it dry.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
light comes on at 125. the most i've squeezed out is 150ish. Not bad for a 10 year old bike with 30,000 miles on it. I'm sure if I wasn't so heavy handed I could get that to go up.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts