Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Along with the 'First time' thread and the number of lovers thread-

How many virgins have you deflowered? This applies to the girls too. How many young, innocent minds (and bodies) have you corrupted?

I have only done one virgin. First wife in fact. Man, that was a debacle. Took forever to get it in and I had to get back to post to fly out to central america in a few hours.
I did tag a lesbian once that hadn't had a man in more than 10 years. Almost a virgin by default.
The high school g/f was one, but she dumped me, screwed someone else, then got back with me all in about a week. It was mine, but I was playing the nice guy and going slow. Dumbass.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I am going to have to say....carry the two.........ZERO

·
Registered
558 Posts
5.. and if they are any good the first time around.. they were lying to.. they weren't a virgin.. The first time i had sex was with a virgin.. that was rediculous. we had no idea what we were doing... it was pitch black to boot.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
Just one, and at the time I was a virgin too. It was a disaster from the start!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Just two. Should have been three..but nevermind that.

·
Registered
549 Posts
None. By the time I reached the wilderness, the trails had already been well worn.

·
Jerk
990 Posts
None to my knowledge. This one girl was only with one other guy with a dwarf dick and pretty much after 2 min we had to stop cause she just couldn't take it. Guess that almost counts.

Tom.

·
Registered
725 Posts
2 I'm lucky not to be jailed, supervisor of a fast food restaurant (19) tapping the waitresses(16), married the second one a couple years later, have 2 kids now.

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
Just one...

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
1 for me and she is my wife now !!!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
2... and boy it was awfull.... Poor kid, he was so cute too... oh well. second one, I counted to 10 and it was over..

·
Suzuki 3000GT
2,107 Posts
japbike said:
2... and boy it was awfull.... Poor kid, he was so cute too... oh well. second one, I counted to 10 and it was over..
So sorry to hear that. Definitely wasn't over in 10 seconds for my first. More like 30 minutes.

·
Posse Pimp Daddy #1
2,767 Posts
Nah..... you probably just knocked one of her scabs loose.....

·
$460 gets a Japbike
676 Posts
Just the one for me, Debbie, 6 years younger, she was 18 at the time, late bloomer, church go'er, trained her well, then she trained me with a few things turned into a real freak...the good kind.... nearly got married, probably would have if I hadn't have turned into such a dick at the time. Still great friends today.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts