Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have been single now for 2 years. I am finding it hard to get back into a relationship. I really like my independance. Being able to do what I want when I want. And the most determining factor, I have had bad experiences, so that makes it even harder. However, I really miss spending time with someone, and having someone to talk to. As I get older I need that more than anything else.

so how about everyone else.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
I pretty much feel the same way but the last one was so bad that it has me very gun shy about the next one.I did meet someone last October when I was up north but we are taking it verrrrrrry slow.I did go up last weekend to see her and things are looking up,I just need a little more time to be sure.

To answer your "?" though,it's been 8 years since I was hooked up with some one on a permanent thing.Agin though,it was bad and $700 a month in child support scares me.

·
Registered
262 Posts
serious relationship? well i guess that would be like 2 years now but im not sure if it was or if it the sex was soo good had to keep her at the house hehe. well after my -ex wife, it is hard for a serious relationship especially with me being in the military, with times being like it is it is not that i dont want one just i can not find a women who can handle the stress that my life can be at times....

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
been bout 6 months, am enjoying the single life and not being tied down with someone to answer to all the time, but it would be nice to be in another relationship, though i am gun shy about the whole thing. i guess its better to haved loved and to have lost then to never have loved at all

·
Registered
944 Posts
Almost four years now. I'm not sure if i like it anymore or not, Everytime I get the itch I just remind myself what she'd be saying whenever I spent more money on anything but her. And after the last one i'm probably a little gun shy as well....girls sure do wonders with screwing up one's head :hshot

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alaska cajun said:
To answer your "?" though,it's been 8 years since I was hooked up with some one on a permanent thing.Agin though,it was bad and $700 a month in child support scares me.
I have that beat. 765 a month. Good news is I am taking her back to court to reduce the child support and there is nothing she can do about it. She stiffed her lawyer on the fees for the last go round and they wont represent her. Additionally they sent out bad referals on her as a client. :lao So soon to be reduced to 429 a month. :urowned

My first relationship after my divorce the girl cheated with her exboyfriend and that was the last one for me.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
bout a year or so. but am now dating a cool girl :banana

·
Registered
401 Posts
unregistered said:
Ok, I have been single now for 2 years. I am finding it hard to get back into a relationship. I really like my independance. Being able to do what I want when I want. And the most determining factor, I have had bad experiences, so that makes it even harder. However, I really miss spending time with someone, and having someone to talk to. As I get older I need that more than anything else.

so how about everyone else.
I am in the same boat as you. I was in a long relationship for almost 2 years. I thought this girl was the one I was going to be with. I ended up getting hurt pretty bad from the relationship. I went out on dates with a bunch of girls but only one time. I haven't found anyone that I click with. Even now its been hard for me to even get a date.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
fengler said:
bout a year or so. but am now dating a cool girl :banana
is her name sally.... and does she have 4 sisters... :neener

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
unregistered said:
I have that beat. 765 a month.
try $1500 a month for child support - it sux ass.... :mad: :angry

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
A year this month. Was in a 4.5 year relationship with an awesome girl/woman and now we are great friends and at some point in the future I assume that we will be getting back together and getting married. Just taking care of those wild seeds now, a choice that we both decided to make. Definatly don't ask, don't tell. In fact, I think that we are going out tonight! :)

·
Banned
2,093 Posts
SalKhan said:
I don't want to know your name! I just want, bang! bang! bang!
That's my line.... Grrrr... but.... Cheers to that.... :cheers :banana

·
Registered
773 Posts
i have been single for about 4 months and i freaking love it. i DO NOT see any relationships in the near future, single is fun.

·
Head Rooster
3,438 Posts
3 months. Don't know about the near future however.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
I think 2 months, and dont' think I'll have a relationship anytime soon, I'm just too freaking FUGLY.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Everyone says single is fun, but I guess I'm not interested in the same things. Sure, I am free to fuck anyone willing to have sex with me, but I'm really not that intrigued by such independence. Yes, it is nice to know that I CAN, but it doesn't mean that I DO. Unfortunately, I seem to be picky in that I would not sleep w/ a girl I wouldn't want to date. Of course, if I want to date them, I am not going to try to sleep w/ them, and they usually would not fuck on the first date anyway.

I've been single for pretty close to a year now. I dated my ex for almost two solid years, and we honestly had a pretty shitty relationship, in retrospect. Unfortunately, I didn't see how shitty it was until I went off for the summer and realized how much stress she caused me, and how much easier life was without her.

I'm ready for another relationship now; I'm just waiting until college (August) to work on that. The most difficult thing is not that I have been single for a year, but because I was taken for two. I'm starting to get a bit of game again, but I didn't have a ton to begin with (I was a sophomore in high school at that point), and dating a girl for two years really kills it. You don't practice, so you start to lose it. Thus, the hardest thing for me has been getting back in the groove of sort of showing off my personality to the opposite sex. As with everyone, I behave differently as my moods vary, and I try to expose girls to more than just one of the many facets of my persona.

Plus, aside from talking about school, majors, etc., I've forgotten a lot of the chit-chat bullshit small talk subjects.

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
The Sahara desert has seen more rain...need I say more? hehehe.

I got tired of the wait and bought me some pussy.

Wanna see?

Attachments

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
oober said:
A year this month. Was in a 4.5 year relationship with an awesome girl/woman and now we are great friends and at some point in the future I assume that we will be getting back together and getting married. Just taking care of those wild seeds now, a choice that we both decided to make. Definatly don't ask, don't tell. In fact, I think that we are going out tonight! :)

Good Luck on getting back together oober, didnt work out for me 3 times in a row. all were 4-5 year live in stretches too. Wooda thot I'd a learned by #4 but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I gotta just say FUCKIT and give up... but mainly because of external influences.... 911 ended the relationship of a lifetime :a2 I know in my heart I'll never be able to love again. It just fucked me over too dam much. :a2 there's days I still cannot contain myself the feelings of loss and just uncontrolled hatred and anger take control and I tear everything apart near me..... I really wish I had died that day too, for my life basicly ended for me.... its like I have a cauldron of bad luck and dispair hanging over me.... since then Ive had so many bad things happen I cant even recall half of them. Then a year ago I have to wreck my bike and dam near kill myself in the doing.... Ive looked all over for a answer or possibly something to maybe change my mind but the only reason I'm still here is my Mom and sister. If it wernt for them I woulda been gone long ago..... :a2

·
Registered
57 Posts
murfnamedsmurf said:
Everyone says single is fun, but I guess I'm not interested in the same things. Sure, I am free to fuck anyone willing to have sex with me, but I'm really not that intrigued by such independence. Yes, it is nice to know that I CAN, but it doesn't mean that I DO. Unfortunately, I seem to be picky in that I would not sleep w/ a girl I wouldn't want to date. Of course, if I want to date them, I am not going to try to sleep w/ them, and they usually would not fuck on the first date anyway.
(JUST MY OPENION)
I've been single about 5 months now.... I am enjoying being able to go out and do as I please but it is rough at times. I like having someone to talk to.... lalalalala... you get the point. As far as the sex thing goes yeah I guess it's nice to be able to go screw who you want but I have never seen the big deal. I tried that some when I was in high school. Just not for me. I would prefer sleeping with someone who knows what I like and how I like it. And I like knowing the feeling that I know how to please this person. Everyone has there own style of how they do things when it comes to sex...so the whole one night stand thing trying to figure out what this person likes or laying there thinking "what the hell are you doing?... Does this guy really think this feels good??? Oh I can't believe I got myself in this situation..." just isn't for me. And the few times I have ventured out and tried it….always ended up that way. I know allot of people my not agree but this is my .02 . Not saying that that is the way it would always be but from my experience...I have to be comfortable with a person to actually be able to enjoy it. Meeting people and sleeping with them the same night just isn't for me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts